Chapter One: Beginnings I

A/N: Hunter is around the age of the Ranger Team. But because he's the (Adopted)Son of Anubis Cruger, he has more respect than Cadets/lower-ranks. When Hunter talks to Anubis privately he calls him "Dad", when he refers to him in Third Person he calls him "Father".

Narrator POV

On the faraway planet of Alandria, the evil Emperor Gruumm, leader of the Troobian Empire, is attacking the planet with his Terror Spacecraft, stripping the planet of its resources. With his mission complete and the planet useless to him, Emperor Gruumm destroys, coldly laughing at his latest victory.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

Hunter POV

Sky, Bridge and Sydney had just finished their training. "Sky Tate, reporting in. Mission complete. Please advise." Sky said through his communicator. Me and Kat walked into the simulation. "Well done, Cadets. Your training progresses nicely." Kat said. "The three of you did well." I said.

"Uh, Kat, I-I-I-I mean ma'am, I mean Ms. Manx and Sir." Bridge starts to say. "Like I said before Bridge, call me Hunter." I said. "Yes sir. Hunter, right. We were all wondering, we know there's A-squad Power Rangers, and we're B-Squad Cadets." Bridge said.

"Not that there is anything wrong with being a B-Squad Cadet, or a C-Squad, or D-Squad." Bridge said. "Let me translate, I speak fluent Bridge. He wants to know, when we are getting those great designer colored suits." Sydney explained.

"Kat, Hunter, I've told them, it's not about the suits, or the weapons, it's about helping people. And upholding the tradition of being a Power Ranger." Sky said. "That's up to Commander Cruger. Not me." Kat said, as she turned off the simulation.

"Only Commander Cruger, has the authority." I said. "Dismiss." Kat said. Sky, Bridge and Sydney saluted, and went away. Me and Kat sense someone behind us. I kick him, while Kat fired at him. The monster simulation returned back to, Boom.

"Best Cadets ever, Kat, Hunter." Boom said. "Agreed." Kat said. Someone contacted me. "I'm sorry Kat, but I must get going. Father asked for my presence." I said, as I left the room.

🅸 🅽 🆃 🆁🅾🅳 🆄 🅲 🆃 🅸🅾🅽

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Hunter, Hunter Cruger. I am a hybrid between a Wolf & Human.

I am the adopted son of Anubis Cruger and Isinia Cruger. Even though I'm adopted, they treated me as one of their own.

When I was a baby, I was found on the planet of Sirius, at their doorsteps, Mom and Dad couldn't just leave me there, so they took me in and raise me.

Years later the planet of Sirius was attacked with me and my dad being the known survivors. Now I live on the planet Earth, on the Space Patrol Delta.

My dad is the Commander, while I am the son of the Commander.

My Genetic Power is called Telekinesis, I can levitate myself and objects.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

I am now in the Command Room, where my father is.

"Commander Cruger, sir. We have a problem in the-" A guy was about to say. "Hive Quartet, I am aware. Alandria has been destroyed." Father said. "There is not a lot of time, and too much to be done." I said. "That is right, Hunter. He is coming." Father said.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

Father and I are now talking to the A-Squad Power Rangers. "Listen carefully, A-Squad. Preparation is the key to any tactical defense." Father said. "Report from Delta Air Space, from last minute, and simulate instruction." I said. "Earth depends on you." Father said. "Dismiss." Father and I said.