Chapter Three: Confronted

3rd POV

Today Hunter is out with his squad, the Canine-Squad.

They were at the parking lot, as two thieves were breaking into a van, well more like trying.

"Alpha, when do we move out?" Rogue Alsatian, a Human/Dog Hybrid (German Shepard) asked, through the communicator. He was hiding a pillar.

"We move when they least suspects it." Hunter replied. He was hiding behind a pillar as well. "Fury, what's their story?"

"Well, one of them is a man named Rob, while the other is named Bob. They're twins." Fury Reynard, a Human/Fox Hybrid said. He was hiding in the upper floor. "Their wives left them, with their kids, and now they're thieves."

"Seems like something happened in their lives." Hunter said. "Seth, how's it looking?"

"They don't suspect a thing." Seth Brown, a Human/Coyote Hybrid said. He was hiding behind a car. "Unless, of course if something-" He was soon cut off, as two more thieves appeared, and the B-Squad were chasing after them.

The two thieves were startled, and begin running.

"Damn it!" Hunter quietly cursed. "Move out! Don't let them escape!" He shouted, through his communicator.

"Yes sir!" The Canine-Squad said, and they move out and chased after the thieves.

Rogue went after the thief, that Bridge was after.

"S.P.D.!" Rogue shouted.

"Stop!" Bridge shouted.

Bridge and Rogue were blocking the thief's attack, as Rogue did a low sweep and the thief fell, Bridge grabs his hand-cuffs and captures the thief.

Z and Syd were able to capture the other thief, and went back.

Fury and Seth, went to capture one of their targets.

Hunter got in front of either Bob or Rob, he didn't know. He growls, and uses his combat skills, to fight him, he uses his Telekinesis to grab some object, and hits the back of the thief's knees a little making sure it didn't do a lot of damage, and the thief fell to the ground, as Hunter uses his Enhanced Strength and captures the thief.

Soon everyone with the captured thieves went back to where Jack and Sky were.

"I could've been on in the arrest, if Squad Leader would've done the job." Jack said.

"For once. I agree with you." Sky said, as he looks at Jack.

"Thank you." Jack said. "Now who is Squad Leader?" He asked.

Hunter and the others were looking at Jack with, either disbelief, annoyed or questioning looks.

"That'd be you." Sky said.

"Let's just bring them back to HQ." Hunter said.

"Yes sir!" Everyone said, and they brought the thieves back to HQ.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

Hunter POV

Father and I were at the Command Room, as the Code Five Alarm set off, and the A-Squad left. Just then, the rest of the B-Squad arrived.

"What's happening, Commander?" Sky asked.

"A full scale attack has been launched against our Federation & Helix Network." Father said.

"By Emperor Grumm, the leader of the Troobian Empire." I said, as a hologram of Emperor Grumm appeared.