Chapter Two: Beginnings II

Hunter POV

Father and I are now at the cell where they are keeping Jack Landors and Elizabeth "Z" Delgato. "Open." Father said, and the cell gate opened. "Welcome, you are at Space Patrol Delta Headquarters. The most advanced Centre of its kind." I said.

"You're cops." Jack said. "No. Space Patrol Delta. We handle crimes and criminals that had an impact on this planet." Father said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize feeding a hungry person, is a threat to the planet." Elizabeth said.

"Hear me out. This Academy trains cadets to be the most Elite crime fighting force known to man." Father said. "The Power Rangers." Father and I said. "We defend the Earth against the darkest evils in the galaxy." I said.

"Hey write this down, it'll make a great Science-Fiction Movie." Jack said. "The world has changed, and the upcoming ones changes, no one can imagined. I see potential in you." Father said.

"You can serve your time in prison." I said. "Or you can become apart of something bigger, something that makes a difference." Father said.

"Can we think about this?" Elizabeth asked. "Of course. Times up. Your decision." Father said.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

Father and I are now walking to where the cadets are training. "Rangers!" I called. Sky, Bridge and Sydney saluted. "Elizabeth Delgato has chosen-" Father was about to say. "Hey, remember me? You can call me 'Z'." Z said. "Hey." Bridge greeted.

"Hey." Z greeted back. "Ms. Delgato, has chosen to join S.P.D., I've assigned her to B-Squad." Father said. "Sir, she's a criminal." Sky said. "Duly noted." Father said. "Sir, we've been here for years, and you put her with us?" Sky said.

"Cadet, you may be wise to remember, that she was a worthy opponent, despite your pry training, and greater number. She is your new team member, I expect you to treat her as such." Father said, as he left. "And if you don't, next time it'll be more than a flick to the forehead." I said, and I left as well.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

All of us are now in the Command Room. "Discipline, Control, Teamwork, these are the elements that make you a Power Ranger." Father said. "But these are things, the academy cannot teach you." I said.

"These are the things, that you must learn for yourselves. Any questions?" Father asked. Sky asked Father about him being the Blue Ranger. "There is no mistake." Father said. "Let it go, Sky." Syd said.

"Sir, I know what made it different, fighting those goons." Sky said. "Who you calling a goon?" Z said. "Not you, the other goons." Syd said. "They were weird, huh? They have this big metal soccer ball heads, that they were going like, bing-bing." Bridge said.

"Krybots." Father and I said. "Troobian's Robotic Foot Soldiers." Father said. "They do not feel pain, or emotion, they know no mercy." I said. "They are programmed to follow orders, and to destroy." Father said.

"And there's the blue one, with the big X head." Syd said. "A Blue-Head?" Father and I exclaimed. "Grumm's Elite Robotic Guard. This is more serious than I thought. Do you know, what they're after?" Father asked.

"We have nothing about you, we gave everything we stole- we acquired to the poor." Z said. "They're after something." Father said. "A-Squad Power Rangers engage Giant Robot, in down town Sector, request B-Squad Rangers immediate support." The System said.

"Finally some action." Sky said.

🆂 🅴 🆅 🅴 🅽

Father and I are at the screen. Sky request back up. "...Back up is not possible. You're on your own." Father said. "We can't just leave them." I said.