Chapter 1:Manifestation Of Destiny

(Oct. 31st. 1981)....

"Avada Kedavra" with a burst of green light, a serpentine man killed the muggle standing in his way. The dark Lord's blood red eyes neither showed enjoyment or anger at the monstrous deed. Killing muggles was simply a service he did for the wizarding world.

The sound of frantic footsteps caught the dark Lord's attention. He turn and saw a muggle woman, tears running down her face,staring at her dead husband. "David! David, please, Get up!". She cried.

The dark lord couldn't help but let a soft laugh scape his lips. "I'm afraid your now a widow, Mrs. Evans."

"you monste-"

"imperio" the spell immediately stopped the frantic woman's screams. "you will take me to Alessia Potter"

The woman obediently turn on her heels and led the cruelest man on the planet to upstairs, where her two granddaughters were sleeping. She pushed open the door at the end of the hall and walk forward into the room where a single crib housed two young girls.

Voldemort followed the muggle with a satisfied smile on his face. Ever since he had been told of the prophesy that foretold his downfall,he had done little else but plot the destruction of the child. It had not taken long for his network of spies to find all the children born near the end of July. A Clark at St. Mungos under the imperious curse had easily obtained and copied for every child born near the end of July. From those records the dark lord learned of two children born on the 31st of July.

Diana potter, born July 31st at 22:42, and Alessia potter, born July 31st at 22:50. Alessia potter is the last child born in magical Britain in July.

Born as the seventh month dies
The dark lord remembers thinking as he read the record. Alessia potter would be the one who could bring about his doom. That would not happen. He would simply kill the girl before she became a threat.

Unfortunately,the ancient magic with which Albus Dumbledore protected the potter was, as much as voldemort hate to admit it, practically impenetrable.

Voldemorts followers has tried to kidnap the blood traitor Sirius Black and torture him for information, but the mission had failed, and now black was hidden away in some place under the fedelius charm as well, his spy reported that dumbledore himself is Black's secret keeper,making getting to black impossible.

In his frustration, voldemort has ordered his spy to kidnap the potter children;however, the rash plan has failed spectacularly as well,the additional wards around potter's property wouldn't allow the children to be forcibly taken outside by any without blood ties. The plan has nearly cost him his only spy within the order of the phoenix, and it was only Peters quick talking convinced the potter's of his innocence at the matter.

The Dark Lord is not a fool. He recognised that thus far his plans had been rushed and ill conceived. No, voldemort has always learned from his mistakes,and so, he waited. He would wait and plot the child's demise until and opportunity would present itself. In the meantime he vented his frustration by launching attacks against wizarding Britain. He was relentless. Giants, trolls, vampires, werewolves and death eaters were all sent out on nightly missions.

While the war escalated, his spy, who was acting as a mail carrier between lily Potter and her muggle parents, was hinting to the potter's how much the mudblood bitches mother and father wanted to see their granddaughters. Eventually the potter's agreed with Peter, who suggested the order meeting on Halloween, being only and hour or two, would be seen enough to leave the children with their grandparents,especially since Peter would remain on a location to guard them.

On Halloween night the potter's dropped of there children at their muggle grandparents home, immediately on their disappareation Peter has contacted the dark Lord, and now voldemort was prepared to ensure his eternal denominations.

The Dark Lord looked between the children lying next each other in the crib. "which one is Alessia Potter?" he demanded of the muggle.

The woman quickly took one of the children in her hand and presented her to him.

"place her on the floor" voldemort order.

As soon as the child was placed on the floor, it begun to cry. Soon afterwards, the other child begun to cry as well.

Having served her purpose, voldemort killed the female muggle as well. "Avada Kedavra"

The woman falling dead at Alessia potter only increases the frantic children's crying.
Looking between the two potter girls, voldemort raise to kill Alessia potter's twin first;however, as he was about to send the kill curse at  Diana potter, the magical wards he placed around the muggle home quivered and failled.

Dumbledore! Voldemort would recognise his old professor's magic anywhere. He has come to defend his chosen one, but the old man would be too late this time;the girl would die by his hands! Turning his wand away from Diana potter he snarled "goodbye, Alessia Potter. Avada Kedavra! "

The Dark Lord smiled as the the green curse shot out of his wand and struck the child in head;however, everything soon went wrong. Alessia potter screamed out in pain and the killing curse seemed pool around her forehead before flying backwards at voldemort ;who took the full brunt of the curse in his chest.

With a scream of absolute agony, voldemort felt a soul tearing pain as his body was destroyed.

________________________

So how was that

Vote and comment

Hope you enjoyed

~Nimaya~