Chapter 4:First Impressions

Dear readers, Just to avoid any confusions, I changed Venus' name to Diana.

____________________________________________

King's Cross, (Sept. 1st).....

"Really, mum, we will be fine." Diana placated her mother for what seems like hundredth time.

"My girls have grown up." Lily said with a teasing smile on her face.

"Come on Lily, there gonna miss the train if we keep standing here outside the platform." James said.

"I know that, James, But it's not every day that Diana and Alessia start Hogwarts, and you're the one who said that we should arrive late to avoid being mobbed."

"They won't be able to go to hogwarts if they miss the train," James muttered. "I doubt we'll get mobbed now. Alessia has her hat on, and most kids are probably already on the train."

"Fine. Let's go, Girls. You remember how to get on to the platform right?." Lily asked.

"Just walk through the barrier, mum. I have been waiting for years to go to Hogwarts, and we've seen eight families already go ahead of us." Diana said impatiently.

"Yeah,lets go before Diana goes crazy at the thought of not seeing Hogwarts Library." Alessia Teased.

"It's funny that you're laughing now, Alessia." Diana smirked. "Because I didn't see you laughing after we got our wands and you couldn't stop a single one of my jinxes from hitting you."

"I'm sorry that I actually have a life and don't just practice wand movements for hours or the end." Alessia shot back.

"Oh, that's right, I'm sorry," Diana said sarcastically. "I forget that your ability to lose to Dad at quidditch means that you have a life and I don't."

"Enough! Now Girls,lets go one at a time,"Lily said, gesturing towards the barrier.

Diana quickly grabbed her trunk and made her way towards the barrier. And a few moments later she was joined by her sister and parents.

" I just don't understand how none of the muggles ever noticed." Alessia commented.

Rolling her eyes, Diana said. "It's called notice-me-not-charm for a reason, Genius."

"OK. That's enough." James snapped as Alessia opened her mouth to respond to Diana's taunt. "You guys are going to have to watch out for each other at Hogwarts, so don't start on a bad foot."

"Sorry, Dad."

"Yeah, Sorry."

"Good, Now Both of you have a good term, and we will see you at Christmas." James said before hugging both of his children.

"Yes, and don't you dare forget to write." Lily said tearfully as she gathered her daughters into a large hug. "I want to know how your first day goes, what house you're sorted in to, and everything else that happened to you."

After a few more goodbyes, Diana and Alessia were finally able to get away from there teary eyed parents and made their way onto the Hogwarts Express.

" That took forever," Diana said as she struggle to lift her trunk onto the train before helping her sister with hers.

"Yeah, You'd think they would never see us again." Alessia complained. "Let's find a compartment close by, I don't want to lug this trunk allover the train."

"Yeah, I know what you mea....wait, what's wrong with us," Diana Said shaking her head and tapping both of their trunks with her wand.

Alessia's eyes widen as she was now able to lift her trunk without a problem, "How?"