Chapter 63

YN'S POV

Monday, 1:14 A.M.

McDreamy

McDreamy:
Why am I made to
sleep with Yoongi Hyung?

Me:
That was the majority
decision.

You with Yoongi
Tj with Hoon and me?

I am here on the couch!!!

McDreamy:
I cannot sleep.
Are you?

Me:
Bro you think I can
sleep text? 😩😩

McDreamy:
I am coming there.

Me:
What about Yoongi?

McDreamy:
He is already asleep.

Me:
Okaaayyy

I waited as I was sitting on the couch. The lights were off, except for the floor lamp. Finally, he was there, walking on his toes producing the least sound he could and honestly, that made me laugh.

He approached me and sat by my side, the yellowish light falling on his flawless skin made him look ethereal. He was the kind of handsome that got into my bones and resonated the beauty of his soul.

Earlier, a million thoughts were racing through my brain but with him, everything seemed placid.

"Why are you awake?" He asked.

"Just could not sleep," I shrugged, "what about you?"

"Me too."

Suddenly, he laid down on the couch leaving me confounded.

"What are you doing?"

"Now I am sleepy."

"Then go to the room allocated-" suddenly, he pulled me by my wrist such that my head landed on his arm providing me an arm pillow.

My heart was beating loud and irregular and I could not process all that was happening to my body. I felt warm and dizzy in his scent. He already closed his eyes. One hand beneath my head and another pulling me closer to him.

"H-Hobi. I... I think..."

"I am drowsy baby," he said calmly.

"But I cannot sleep."

He loosened his grip and finally his eyes opened to meet mine, "Are you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head. "I am thinking of something."

"And what's that?"

"Who will tell Yoongi's mom dad about this fuss?"

He smiled beautifully and pulled again towards him, my head snuggling in his buff chest. He ran his hands through my hair and then kissed my head lightly. I am a sucker for this care.