Chapter 67

Taejoon's smile dropped at the voice as he turned around to smile even broader on looking at his parents.

"Aww my baby," a woman in her mid fifties chimed. She wore a calamine-pink floral gown that complimented her curvilinear maintained figure at that age.

She hugged him and he instantly hugged her back, "Momsie, what are you doing here?"

"Obviously, your friend invited us," his father replied in a hoarse voice.

He parted from the hug, "she did. I am so thankful."

His dad was smiling broadly watching him being all pouty and whiny.

"Tae, everything alright?" Yoongi approached him and he nodded frantically.

"Yoongi meet them. My mom," he introduced.

Yoongi bowed in her respect.

"Oh it's a pleasure meeting you. By the way I am an Army too, side stepping right left to your beat!" She giggled, making Yoongi relieved.

"By the way," she leaned slightly to his ear, "Better give me your autograph or I may run away with your marriage certificates."

Yoongi chuckled at her words and nodded, blushing unreasonably. He knew that his mom knew about their relationship.

"And... My dad," he gestured towards him.

Yoongi bowed again and the man nodded, his hands jammed in his pant pockets.

"Who is he?" He asked.

Yoongi watched Taejoon's expression tense. In the past one year of their dating, he knew that Taejoon was more of scared of his dad of whether he would accept their relationship.

He watched him inhale deeply and taking his hand in his, "He is Min Yoongi. My boyfriend." A wave of pride washed over him and he felt confident and responsible for Taejoon.

Mr. Wilmer glared at his son and then at Yoongi. He motioned his hand towards Yoongi and the younger quickly accepted the handshake.

"We'll talk about this later," he said, buttoning his coat.

Suddenly, the crowd applauding diverted their attention.

Kaylie was the one who brought the wedding rings.

"Please have a seat," Yoongi gestured the newly arrived couple

The lady smiled warmly and took her seat and the man sat beside her.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked Taejoon while the latter smiled.

"More than ever."

As they exchanged the rings, everyone hooted and clapped like no tomorrow.

"Do you Mr. Jung Hoseok take Miss Kim YN, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?" The announcer asked.