As the World Cave In

Wake up.

Murmuring softly, you turn your body in bed.

"Baby, wake up, we're going to be late." You hear the whisper, but all you do is bury your face deeper into the pillow, muttering under your breath. "Come on baby, it's your brother's birthday."

"Five minutes." You ask, your voice muffled against the mattress. Your wife laughs, her hand reaching your waist and her fingers running up your back.

You smile when you feel the caress, even if you are asleep, your body responds to touches with light shivers. And she knows it.

"Wake up babe." She asks again, this time moving closer to place several kisses against your face, but you don't give in. When her hands go down to your waist, and she starts tickling you, you laugh trying to block her hands.

You move you around the bed quickly, standing on top and sitting on her belly, your hands pin her wrists to both sides of her head.

Wanda smiles with her cheeks reddened.

"That wasn't fair." You warn with false annoyance, and your wife just stares at you with bright eyes, briefly resisting the position before relaxing completely.

"But it woke you up." She teases, making you roll your eyes in amusement.

"Actually I'm still sleeping." You joke with a mischievous smile, approaching your face and noticing her holding her breath in anticipation. You dodge your way to kiss her cheek, and Wanda grumbles under her breath. Your kisses run down her jaw, too chaste and fast in her opinion. When you kiss the skin of her collarbone, she sighs and you smile, pulling away to look at her. "Sorry, weren't you the one who said we were going to be late?" You tease and Wanda giggles before lifting her face towards your, pressing your lips together.

You smile against her lips, there was no point in resisting it.

You two share a soft kiss, and you melt. She takes advantage of the loosened grip on her wrists to get on top in a quick move, fitting against your legs and you sigh in surprise at the sudden movement, but you don't have time to react because she's kissing you again, with greater intensity this time.

When your body starts to heat up, Wanda's mouth on your neck, you try to push the wave of lust and mutter between your unbalanced breathing "Wanda, the kids..." in a warning tone, but Wanda smiles against your skin , her face rising to the level of your ear.

"We better be quiet then." Her hot, wet whisper makes your body shiver and you sigh, surrendering.

But suddenly you hesitate.

Something is wrong.

Wanda knows exactly where to touch you. As if you've already done this a thousand times, and she knew it by heart. Something in the back of your mind is screaming wondering how could she know that if you only did it once? There's a ghost of a memory. A flash of giggles and experimental touches, a shy Wanda learning where to touch, asking between her breath where would you like her to kiss, how she was your first.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

But the memory and the hesitation vanishes the next second, and you're getting lost in her lips and her touch, soft moans escaping your mouth as you push the doubt away.

When you two reach your highness, you against her fingertips and her against your tight, she whimper your name against your ear, your hands entwined on hers in the sheets.

And as you two try to normalize your breathing, you hear noises in the kitchen, and you exchange giggles.

"Someone else is awake." She mumbles against your cheek, moving her face away next. She kisses your mouth before pulling away completely. "I'll make us breakfast. Don't go back to sleep."