ONE

Siddharth's Outfit👇🏻

Siddharth's POVKnock Knock

Siddharth's POV
Knock Knock

"Come in." I said while going through a few designs.

Abhishek entered my cabin and sat on the chair before me.

"You're overloading Vaishnavi with work." He is my big brother who is a architect and he has his own business. Vaishnavi Rao his wife, who is a fashion designer and works in this office.

"Dude, we have an important show coming up stop whining like a kid." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, but I don't get to spend time with her. Even you have a girlfriend go and enjoy with her & let me enjoy too." He said winking at me.

Yess, girlfriend.

Avneet Kaur.

Just then my phone started ringing and I silenced it knowing who is it. "It was Avneet, i guess." Abhishek said.

"Obviously it is her. Who else is going to call me in the middle of a working day on my private number?" I said irritated.

I've told her numerous times not to call me while working she just never listens to me!

"Guyss usually smile like fools when their girlfriend decides to call them. Look at you." He said giving me stink eye.

"I have other things to do except attending her call every hour." I said irritated.

"I mean what wrong could happen with me in just 2 hours? I dropped her to her office just 2 hours ago." I said.

And Abhishek looked at me as if I am some alien.

"You're too much, Siddharth. Get out of your whatever mode this is. You'll regret it big time." He said and left.

I again focused on the designs. I don't have time for anything else!
My phone started ringing again and I answered it irritated.

This girl is not going to stop!

"Avneet, you know I am working." I said trying to control myself.

"I know and I am soo sorry to irritate you. I know you're irritated-She started but I cut her off saying

"Just come to the point." I said and she sighed.

"You remember right? We have to go for dinner today. It is saturday and you promised me." She said.

"Yess.. I remember. Now can I please work my dear girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Sure, my dear boyfriend." She said chuckling and I bet she started blushing because I called her that.
The girl is too silly, I swear!

I hung up on her and again started working. I don't like disturbances while working. All these designs are trash!
I buzzed on my assistant, Ranvir's intercom.

"I need all the designers who were appointed for the summer collection in my cabin right now!"
I yelled at him. They all came in and stood before me.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled throwing the designs on the table.

"4 people together and couldn't even get one good design? Out of these 10 designs not even one design matches our standard." I yelled.

"You have exactly 3 hours. I don't care how you do it. I need 10 designs on my table." I said glaring at them and they scurried off mumbling a sorry sir.

Great!

Now I can't leave early. Sighing I got back to work. I did not realise what time was it while working till they got the designs. I got so busy checking the designs it was already 10p.m. and I didn't realise it.

Looking at the time I gathered my things and left for home. When I got home I saw Avneet sitting on the couch ready in a dress and that's when I realised,

I messed up!

Her Outfit👆🏻

Her Outfit👆🏻

"Avneet- I started but sheinterrupted saying

"You forgot right? I knew it that is the reason I was calling you constantly to remind you." She said with a small smile.

I walked towards her and held her shoulder.

"I was just soo-I started but she again interrupted me.

"Engrossed in work? I know." She said and removed my hands from her shoulders.

"Had your dinner?" She asked walking towards the kitchen.

"No." I said and looked at her guilty.

This is the 3rd time, I did it!

"I'll make something for us. Go change." She said putting her hair in a bun.

"I'll order something. Don't worry." I said walking towards her but she gestured me to go to my room.

Silently telling me that I-am-pissed-don't-come-near-me.

I just shrugged and walked towards my room. I'll gift her something tomorrow. What do I say about her? She is just like this. It's been 2 years we are together. She never complains about things and that is what I like about her.

She's not like those clingy girlfriends whining every 5 minutes. Though we are living together we have our seperate rooms.

She respects my privacy and I respect hers. She is just the girl I planned on having in my life. No drama

"The dinner is ready." She said from the dining room and I walked towards it.

"You did not change?" I asked as I sat across her.

"I was hungry." She said and started serving.

I just nodded and started eating. It is delicious Another one of her talents she cooks amazing food. I was going to tell her about thefood when my phone rang.

"While dinner too?" She said with a frustrated sigh.

"2 mins." I said answering the call and it was a foreign client who wanted to discuss a few things. Ofcourse because of the time changes he called at this hour.

I had dinner while talking to him and listening to his ideas. I was done with my dinner when Avneet was picking up the dishes and I gestured her not to.

"I'll do it." I mouthed her and she left for her room while I talked to the client.

After I was done with the call obviously Navya was retired to her room angrily.

I did the dishes and thought of going to talk to her.

But then I was too tired.

She'll be fine by tomorrow.

I left for my room and slept.

Thank You