𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Hi everyone, this is going to be my new story and I hope you like it.

So this story is about a girl Y/n she is new in town and is invited to a party last minute by a friend who doesn't look like she's going to show up...

I am so bored, and I don't even know anyone... I think to myself... I go downstairs and get into the car to go to the party. As I get closer I see a big Avengers symbol close to the main house and that is when I notice I'm going to a private Avengers party, and I get really excited.

I open the door and see one of the biggest heroes ever... Thor God of Thunder, Caption America, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, the Black Widow... All of them.

As the party gets going, my friend doesn't seem to arrive, so I decide to get a drink from the bar...Suddenly, someone touches me from behind.

Steve: Hi, what does a pretty lady like you is doing alone at the bar?

Y/n: OMG you're Caption America!!!

Steve giggles...

Y/n: Sorry, I got too excited... But to answer your question... My friend left me alone. I guess she couldn't make it. I am Y/n by the way. Nice to meet you...

Steve: It's ok. Nice to meet you too, I guess you know who I am, thought. But if you're bored, you should meet some people here. We are all nice, I assure you... I mean, Stark can be a little... How do you say it nicely... Selfish...

Y/n: Hahaha... I've noticed. I am just a little shy...

Steve: I used to be like you, but I've gotten used to all this. Look, if you are too shy for this, you should go talk to one of my friends. The one over there *He points to a beautiful girl sitting close to some other heroes just listening* She is new to the team, and she doesn't talk much but from what I've seen she is nice.

Y/n: She does look nice. I am going... Wish me luck. See ya around.

Steve: Good luck with her. Bye...

I start to walk away from Steve and make my way to that mysterious girl whom I already like a lot.

I sit next to her and start to talk.

Y/n: Hi, I'm Y/n.

She looks confused but responds.

Wanda: Hi??? I'm Wanda...

Y/n: Sorry to come out of the blue, but your friend over there Steve told me to come to talk to you, you see my friend stood me up, and I am a bit shy so here I am.

Wanda: It's ok, I am new here as well, and you look like a great person...

Y/n: Thanks *I giggle and start to blush* You look like a nice person too... And may I add a very beautiful one as well.

Wanda: Oh, Thanks *she looks away for a sec, but I can see she started to blush*

Me and Wanda talked all night, I got to know her, but I don't talk much about myself as I don't feel comfortable talking a lot, I started to drink a lot till the time me, Wanda and pretty much everyone else was very drunk... All the guests have now left, so it was just the Avengers and me.

Tony: So guys it's almost time for bed but until we get tired we should play some games... What do you think???

Thor: Hell Yeahhhh

Clint: What about truth or dare and the new girl can join.

Y/n: Yeahhh sure, I'd love that...

Thor: I already like her Wands.

Wanda: Good 'cus she's a keeper...

I blush.

Tony: Nat truth or dare...

Nat: I'd have to sayyyy... Dare it's always good

Tony: I dare you to drink 3 shots of vodka.

Nat: Good, you've got good taste...

She drinks it, really fast.

Nat: Done. Now my turn. Wands...

Wanda: Dare. Now give me your worst Nat...

Nat: Oh, I have a good one. I dare you to kiss Y/n...

I look at Nat with a weird face.

Nat: Oh come on, you guys have been flirting all night, give us some action...

Y/n: Wanda, if you don't want to, it's totally ok... I mean I would like to kiss you but-

She interrupts me by giving me a kiss. It was magical, and I never wanted it to end. After some seconds, I pull away.

Wanda: Sorry, you just wouldn't shut up.

I blush. A lot actually but suddenly I heard my phone ringing so after checking I answered and started to panic.

Wanda: Is everything ok???

Y/n: No, sorry, I have to go... I loved hanging out, but my roommate needs my help. She has some problems sometimes. I- sorry, but here is my number... Call me, please.

Wanda: I will, but-

She couldn't finish the sentence because I already left running to my car...