𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

It is now a few days after the accident and I was still in the hospital recovering from a broken arm and some injuries that required stitches.

In the morning when I woke up, I asked FRIDAY the time, »11 a.m. miss», damn it I overslept, again, but just when I opened my eyes I heard yelling in the kitchen so I immediately went to check what is happening, not letting them know I was listening.

Wanda: She is still recovering, you don't get to make that decision for her and I'll make sure of that. *Wanda said to a mysterious man, in all-black clothes and an eye patch*

*Mysterious Man*: Yeah all right, am I the one choosing for her? I just want her on my team, the one team that you are also on, Wanda, don't forget that I am still the boss around here.

Wanda: I don't care about that, I only care about her.

*Mysterious Man*: And I totally get that, but we are the ones on the line here, we need her on the team to help save the lives of innocent people like her, to make sure what happened to her doesn't happen to anybody else, right Romanoff?

Nat: Yeah, Wanda I agree with Fury, she can help us save more lives, and besides we are only going to ask. 

That man is Nick Fury?!? A well-known American spy, the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and the founder of the Avengers?!?

Steve: I know it might be hard for you Wands, because of your brother, but Y/n is strong, more than we might think.

Y/n: Yeah I am Wanda. *They all look at me, peeking through the door* Sorry I just felt like I had to say something, I mean after all you were talking about me...

Wanda: Hi baby, you're up, yeah we were just talking about the possibility of you becoming an Avenger, what do you think?

Y/n: Well personally I would love to become one of you, I could spend more time with you, get to know the rest of the guys, and save people, but Wands if you feel uncomfortable in any way I don't mind.

Wanda: It's fine, I would love to do all those things with you, really, I was just scared you might not want that.

Y/n: I do.

Tony: Ok then it's settled, Y/n will move in and start training when possible.

Y/n: Yes, but I have to talk to my roommate and get some things done first.

Tony: Of course, but now that you are a member it's more than fair for you to meet all of us.

I notice some unfamiliar faces in the crowd of members start to move forward.

Tony: This is also one of our new members, Spider-Man aka Peter Parker.

Peter: Hi, it's so nice to meet you, Wanda has talked a lot about you *Wanda blushes*  You seem very nice so I am excited for us to become friends as we are both newbies.

Y/n: Yeah that would be amazing Peter, nice to meet you too.

Tony: We also have Bruce Banner, the doctor who will take care of you and the Incredible Hulk.

Bruce: Welcome to the team.

Tony: And some non-present members that you will get to know like Clint Barton, Hawkeye, Sam Wilson, The Falcon, and James Rhodes, War Machine.

I nod not being satisfied with the answer because there is still an unknown woman right behind Nick.

Y/n: Thank you Tony, but who is that lady then?

Captain Marvel: My name is Carol Danvers, more known as Captain Marvel, I am not a member, just a friend of Nick who happens to be on a break from protecting the universe.

Y/n: Uau, nice to meet you. *She nods*

After two days of meeting everyone and recovering I was released from the medical wing of the compound, but not before I thanked Bruce and everyone that was helping me. Soon I got to my new room, which was bigger than all the apartments I ever got to share with Sharon, I got comfy in my huge bed and that was when Wanda walked in.

Wanda: You are out of that prison, finally.

Y/n: Yeah can't wait to start to work here.

Wanda: I bet. Well before you do I wanted to ask you if all of this was ok for you?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Wanda: Us, working together, always being in each other's lives?

Y/n: Wands I am more than okay, I love spending time with you, and this will only be better for us, you know what, let's go out, on a date, to celebrate me getting better and us, especially us.

Wanda: I would love that.

As she is finishing her sentence Vision walks through the door, not noticing I am here.

Vision: Hay Wanda, can you help me in the kitchen? And later we can watch a mov- *He realises*

Y/n: Excuse me, we are having a private conversation over here.

Wanda: Vis! We talked about this.

Vision: Yes but the door was opened so I assumed... I needed help but...

Y/n: Thank you she will be right down.

Wanda: Yes Vis go on, I'll catch up with you in a minute.

Vision: Sure. I'll use the door. *He leaves*

Y/n: Ok now that he is gone, I'll pick you up later, I have to go change in my apartment. *I stood up, giving her a kiss before leaving*

Wanda: Sure just be safe.