𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

After a few minutes of silence in the car Wanda starts to get impatient

Wanda: So where are you taking me today?

Y/n: Why so curious baby?

Wanda: Come on, you know that the curiosity will kill me right?

 Y/n: I know, well we are going to the best place in town, my favorite dinner, I used to spend a lot of time there, whether it was with my dad, studying, finishing a report for work, or with my roommate, I am happy here, now I hope to be happy with you.

Wanda: That might be the sweetest thing anyone has said to me. *We arrive*  Wow, it does seem like a great place for us to hang out.

Y/n: Yup, and we can eat too, I promise the food is way better than anything you have ever tried.

Wanda: Then what are we waiting for?

We order and while we wait for the food I start to make some small talk

Y/n: So how long have you been with the Avengers? I mean they seem very protective about you.

Wanda: Well I have been with them for a few months now, they are very sweet, but I think that the reason they are so protective has a lot to do with what happened to my brother.

Y/n: It's totally ok if you say no, I get it, but can I ask about it?

Wanda: Let's just say he is not here anymore, and they kind of feel guilty about that.  *I felt like Wanda was about to cry*  But let's not talk about sad things on our first official date.

Y/n: You are right, if you asked about my parents I would say the exact same thing...

Wanda suddenly looks at me like she is trying to use her powers of mind control on me to find out what happened but I stop her with my own powers

Later I decided to walk her home

Wanda: I can't believe you didn't have a crush on any Backstreet Boys member, I mean in my country we barely had access to the outside world, and even I had a crush on them *We laugh*  But hey in an unrelated note can I ask you something?

Y/n: Sure anything. *I say, still laughing*

Wanda: Earlier, I tried to read your mind, I promisse it was just for fun, but for some reason I couldn't, do you know why?

Y/n: Well Wanda you didn't think you were the only one with powers did you?

It's now the next day and Wanda is talking to Nat about what happened last night

Nat: So what you are saying is that Y/n has powers from her missing parents because, in reality, she was left behind on one of their trips when she was little, making her live on the streets and having to provide for herself?

Wanda: Yeah pretty much.

Nat: So that story she told Tony is fake?!?

Wanda: Yes it is, but she told me she just didn't want him to think she is just a low life who can't offer me anything. Nat, I like this girl a lot, I don't care about all this, I want her to be happy.

Nat: Ok I get it, but we have to tell the rest of the team for her own good and ours, Wanda she could even make it on the team.

Wanda: I don't know if she would like to be part of the Avengers, she lived her whole life with powers and chose not to do anything about it so...

Nat: I like how much you want to protect her so I won't say anything, let's just see what happens.

--Later that day in a van parked right in front of S.H.I.E.L.D.--

Y/n: Sharon tell me again why I have to do this mission. What if the Avengers show up?

Sharon: We will try to stay low, if it happens I have a plan but it will only work if you do exactly as I say, ok?

Y/n: Sure, but what are we getting any way?

Rumlow: It is a micro ship that has very important codes in there, we need them for another mission outside the country.

Y/n: Ok let's go.

Later on in the mission, Rumlow tries to take the codes for himself so Sharon confronts him, even pulling her gun, causing a big scene, and distracting all of the people involved, so this gives the guards an opportunity to call for help, with the help being the Avengers.

Rumlow: Give me the damn codes Sharon.

Sharon: Rumlow I am warning you to lower your weapon or I'll shoot.

Suddenly the Avengers show up and Rumlow has an opportunity to leave, without the codes, while this is going on Sharon pulls me into another corridor

Sharon: Y/n you are going to have to fight me, now.

Y/n: What? No, Sharon, I don't want to hurt you.

Sharon: I know but we can't risk you getting recognised by the Avengers and blowing your cover, now fight and I'll run, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I always am.

Y/n: Ok, I'll go easy on you *I hear something*  Sh*t I think someone is coming, let's do this and fast.

I kick her in the leg putting her down but she gets up and does the same to my back, hurting me a little, the fight goes on for some minutes until I see Wanda running towards me.

Y/n: Run, now, I am hurt she'll come to me. I'll meet you at home when I can *I say out of breath*

Wanda: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: Oh I am fine, I was just spanked by an international criminal that is all.

Wanda: I'm sorry, what are you doing here?

 Y/n: I came to SHIELD to pick up some stuff that belonged to my parents, it might give me a lead on who they are but then I saw her and tried to help.

Wanda: Thank you for your help, even though she ran away, that was pretty heroic of you. Now let's take you to the compound.

Y/n: Is someone here with you?

Nat *thought the intercom*: Wait up Y/n I am going to get you, I just have to finish... And Finished! *She said a couple of seconds later*

Steve *thought the intercom*: Guys I am finishing here too, meet you at the entrance

Y/n: Ok but hurry, I am hurting really bad now

Minutes later I was already in the jet flying home when I fainted due to the pain, when we all got to the compound I was immediately rushed into the operating room.