✨New Story✨

Third Person's Pov,

Third Person's Pov,

His powerful cologne, his dark aura and his intimidating personality were making her feel no good. She could already feel the thickness of the atmosphere while his pensive gaze followed her every movement. She could feel anger radiating from him. Her heart beat fast and her legs wobble on his fierce gaze. Fear was evident on her face.

She flinched when he slammed the door with a bang and locked it. Her eyes roamed at his face and stopped at his bandage which was wrapped around his forehead and a tint of blood was seen at the corner of his forehead.

"What happened? You don't look happy seeing your husband?" He asked gritting his teeth and start taking slow steps towards her.

"Wh-at are you doing here?" She unconsciously took a step back in fear which didn't go unnoticed by him. She stammers and took two steps back in fear when she looks at him whose eyes were getting darker passing each seconds. His death glare was making her heart beat rapidly.

"Please... I never.. " She starts blabbering stammering shivering which she does usually when she gets scared and right now she is scared of him.

She whimpers and big fat tears cascaded down her white fluffy cheeks and his eyes soften looking at her face. His eyes were fixed on her wet face as if he was searching for something to quench his unknown thirst. His eyes then move to her neck and on her wrist which still had those marks. Her sobbing bring him back to his sense and his eyes turn to darken again.

Grabbing her chin up, he made her look at him. Her terrified orbs clashed with his deadly charcoal eyes. Tears trickled down her cheek and there was no ounce of emotions in his face except the rage.

"You are scaring me," she confessed meekly crying and her breath get uneven.

"Oh! Sweetheart, I didn't do anything yet and you are already scared of me? Then what will you do when I'll punish you for your betrayal?" The threat hidden in his words causes a shiver down her spine and she feels intimidated.

"I told you never try to break my trust, never betray me or else you will see my that side which I haven't shown you yet. And look you did exactly the opposite of what I told you. " He looked at her eyes which were glistening with tears and her lips were wobbling with fear. Her eyes were filled with fear.

Fear, fear of him and that's what he wants after what she did to him.

****

Hello!

Here's my new story!

Are we excited to know what happens next?

You can find this story in my profile. Chapters are up, so go ahead and read. And let me know your thoughts about my new story.

You can now also find me on instagram - authorzysha.

If you like the story then please do vote, comment, share and follow me on wattpad.

Have a nice day!