Chapter Fourteen

Goodbye, leave scars forever.
~M.Z

Third Person's Pov,

"You love to annoy me, don't you?" He asked as he entered the room after the doctor went checking her up.

Only he knows how scared he was today. He was on the verge of losing her forever and he thanks His Almighty tons of times for making him reach there on time.

He offered her a glass of water but she looked away and he sighs heavily. She was hurt and scared her expression told him everything.

"You don't need to save me, I could have saved myself." She said acting tough and brave but she doesn't know whom she's fooling who can read people just by looking at their faces.

"Whatever helps you to sleep tonight, sweetheart." He chuckles and he didn't miss the glare he received from her.

"He still has the gut to act so normally after whatever happened in the morning." She thought fuming in anger.

He sat beside her keeping a safe distance between them and he placed his hand on her but when she tried to retreat her hand back he didn't let her do that.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. I'm sorry for behaving like a jerk." He said feeling guilty.

"But you have to trust me, Adaa." He said and she look into his eyes.

"Sadly, I don't trust you." She said curtly retrieving her hand back.

"Just for once trust me. Whatever I'm doing is for your benefit." He said and she scoffs.

"My benefits? Oh, come on! The only thing I want from you is to leave me alone for good! I'd appreciate that." She said looking into his eyes directly.

"Don't you feel pity on me for once? You all! Including you and my parents too, Mr. Zain Hussein. Did anyone of you ever ask me what I wanted? Or What do I want? Did you all ever care for me? Or is it just a show-off, huh? My parents didn't even ask me for my opinions once and made me marry a stranger over a night." She continues

"That man claims to love me but sorry to burst your bubbles of a dream, you don't love me. You just only want to cage me in your house. You want to impose yourself on me, you want to show your dominance over me. Your love is nothing but fake. And the thing which you called love is your obsession for me which I'm very sure will get rid off soon."

"I hate your presence around me. I hate it when you look at me. I hate it when you touch me. I hate it even if you call my name. Heck! I hate your everything. There is nothing that I don't hate about you." She was venting out all her frustration on him and he was just looking at her calmly.

The fact that whatever she is saying is directly looking into his eyes, on his face. She doesn't seem that she's going to regret whatever she is saying right now. She knows if not today then never.

"Your mad behaviour makes me scared of you. You scared me so much that I want to escape from you. I want to go away from you."

"You think that I would be grateful to you that you saved my life today and will forget everything that you did in the morning? No! Because after today I hate you more for saving my life. Because at least I could free myself from you, who is nothing but an obsessive psychopath person. It was better to die than to live with you." The last string of his patience broke and he throw the glass which was in his hand.

Adaa flinched and look at her whose chest was heaving up and down in anger. She gulps in fear when his whole demeanour changes, screaming danger.

She clutches the hem of her dress looking at him who just averted his eyes from her looking angry like hell. His jaw tightened and his hand fisted in ball as if he wanted to punch someone badly.

He turn his eyes back on her and look at her who was already trembling in fear and her eyes shining with tears. Her lips wobble and her face turned pale as if she would cry at any moment.

He closed his eyes trying to calm the beast inside him. He was trying his best to compose himself and control himself from losing his calm.

"If this is what you want, then from this very moment we are strangers to each other. I hope we stay strangers for the rest of our lives. Take care." He said gently and left the room leaving her behind.

She brings her knees close to her chest and cried bitterly.

"Why! Why me always?" She cried her heart out.

"It's all because of him. It all happened just because of him. Why did I meet him?"

.

.

.

It was a tough decision but he knows he deserves it. Whatever he did today after that he deserves it. He deserves every bit of her anger and hatred for him.

He didn't want to shout at her but when she said about dying he couldn't control himself. He can't lose her. All his life he dream himself to be with her. He wanted to be the reason for her happiness not for her pain and tears. He wanted to see love for him in her eyes not hatred.

"If this is what she wants, staying away from her, then I will also do this. If this can give her happiness then from now onwards, I'll make sure our paths never cross each other." He said looking at her picture painfully.

This is the least he can do for her happiness. He knows it will be painful for him to stay like strangers despite staying under the same roof.

"If this is what she wants then let it be."

.

.

.

Sometimes separation is better if you want to know the depth of your love. Separation for a while isn't the end it's the beginning.

Beginning for a new chapter because 'separation' is another chapter of the relationship. This is the time when you get to rediscover your love again and fall in love again.

....

A/N: Hi! Everyone, how are you all?

I know you all waited for the update but I'm going through a tough phase. Please understand if I'm not updating the story it doesn't mean I have to given up on my story it's just I have a life outside there and it's more important than this. Life has been more hectic for me these days and trust me I don't even have time for myself too. And I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but trust me I'm not. It's just I'm sad.

And one more thing is there anyone who's from Canada, India or Bangladesh who's currently doing or has completed ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)? If you know someone then please do inbox me here or on my Instagram or just comment here. I need few information.

Anyway enjoy the update and cheer me up by doing lots of comments.

Okay, then ba-bye!

Please do remember me in your prayers.