chapter 8 his first time

A/N

hey so i know it took me awhile to update but here it is contains yaoi if you don't like don't read.

(Ciel's pov.)

After Elizabeth finally explained the whole bet situation between her and lau we were drinks earl grey tea. "So what exactly do you get for winning the bet Elizabeth?" I questioned "Oh uhhhhmm hehe nothing you should worry about." She said looking a away awkwardly "well i should be going now bye!" She said as she hurried out the door. "I wonder what all that was about" i said walking off to have Sebastian to prepare me for bed.

•~•

(Sebastian's pov.)

As i finished buttoning up Ciel's night shirt he pulled me by my tie to kiss me passionately. "What are you doing Ciel?" I questioned pulling away from him trying to keep myself calm as not to hurt him for he isn't ready for me to take him yet. "Well correct me if im wrong but as we are lovers i am aloud to kiss you am i not?" "Well that is true Ciel but with you kissing me so suddenly like that with only a shirt on it is hard for me to control myself." "Well than don't" he said with his ears drooping and his eyes looking down as he petted his tail making me want to take him right now. " but i do not wish to hurt you my love" he sighed at that " but you wouldn't Sebastian please i love you and would do anything for you or is that not enough for you? I know ive been selfish and cruel but please i love you and i want you please" he said looking at me with pleading eyes "is that an order?" "No i wont make you do it if you don't want to i understand" he said disappointed " believe me i want to" i said gently stroking his hair and ears which twitched in response " if i do this i promise to be gentle as this is your first time." "Its OK Sebastian i can take you"

(Ciel's pov.)

Sebastian had proceeded to take of his tail coat, vest, tie, and gloves. "I do apologize ahead Ciel if i hurt you but i will to my best to control myself." He said as he started to kiss me gently while stroking my twitching member causing me to moan into his mouth."oaauugghhnn Sebastian." I moaned causing him to slightly moan at the fact his member was being restricted by his pants i took of his shirt fumbling with the buttons but finally took it off and slowly removed his pants gently rubbing his twitching member trough his boxers causing him to moan loudly. "Ciel ... please do.. remember im trying to ... control myself but your making it hard." He said after i took of his pants and he pushes me back on top of the bed taking off my shirt throwing it to the side so we were both in our boxers. He rubbed his hard member onto mine causing us to both moan i took off his and my boxers so we were both naked. He then started to suck on my neck and tease my nipples causing me to moan. "Arrggnnnn ... Sebastian" i said in between moans and pants. I wrapped my tail around him and started to tickle his hole with it. He moaned my name causing my to almost cum as he was proceeding to suck my fully erect member and his moan had vibrated me. He used his thumb to stop me though. "Arngggnn Sebastian what are you doing." "Well my little kitten i have not yet gotten close to my climax so i would appreciate if you held yours in a bit longer my dear." He said as he gently stroked my face. "I will try Sebastian" i said holding it in as he had me suck his fingers so he could prepare me. He gently stretched out my tight hole. "Alright my love are you ready i will be as gentle as i can" he said as an he positioned himself "im ready Sebastian" he gently moved his large member into my hole as tear started to stream down my face at how large he was " i know it hurts Ciel but i promise it will give you pleasure shortly." He said gently stroking my ears and face as he gently moved in and out of me when i adjusted to him." Argnhhnnn .... seb..astian" i moaned as he fills me with pleasure. He was gently stroking my member as we both reached our climax and released together. We both fell back on the bed panting heavily. "Sebastian" "yes Ciel?" "I love you Sebastian" i love you too Ciel" he said kissing my forehead and grabbing a towel to clean us up he changed the sheets and cuddled back with me into bed as i fell asleep.

(No ones pov.)

As Sebastian and Ciel cuddled eight figures climbed down a ladder the ground. It was Mei-rin trying to control her nosebleed, Lizzie jumping up and down when Lau gave her a camera which they had used to secretly record Ciel and Sebastian's event, Takana sipping his tea, Finni and bard both blushing at what just happened, and Ran-Mao trying to hold back an angry scissor wielding Grell.

A/N

i hope you enjoyed I'm sorry if it takes awhile for me to update i am busy with testing as its close to the end of the school year but i will write some more so bye for now. *trys to stop furious nosebleed*