Chapter 10 ciels saving

A/N

hey sorry its been a while for me to update ive been bust with my school work and so but i will be tring to post more often. I dont own the black Butler characters if i did all i can say is yaoi.

(Sebastians pov.)

Ciel my precious kitten has been kidnapped and i am making my way through a large victorian style building where they took him. I burst through two large double doors. "Ciel" i said running to his side he was laying there tied up in rope with his wings burned off to where they were simply stubs on his back. They would grow back but he will most definatly be in pain. He was nocked out and was bleeding from being cut on his side and he had obviously been slapped a few times. "Well hello you must be the every so feared Sebastian Michaels faithful butler to earl Ciel Phantomhive the queens gaurd dog ey." a tall scruffy looking man in a dark blue shirt wearing a pair of black suit pants and a black tie said as he walked into the room. "Why yes i am and im here to reclaim my Ciel you will regret every laying a hand on him." I got up and walked towards him as my eyes glowed redish pink i pulled out my silver ware and the man pulled out a shotgun. "We'll see about that." He said as he shot at me hiting me straight in the head nocking me to the floor. "Hahaha Ciel phantomhive is all mine now." As he had his back turned towards me i got up and quickly threw several silverware pinning him to the wall. He had such a woderfull look of fear on his face. "W-what are you?" he asked staring at me in fear. "I am simply one hell of a butler." I replied before stabbing him in the head.

•~•

(Sebastians pov.)

I had taken Ciel home to a worried Mei-Rin, Tanaka, Bard, Finni, Prince soma, and Agni. "What happened to ciel how did he get hurt? And when did he get cats ears and a cat tail and wings?" A very curious and worried prince soma asked as i was bandaging up ciel. "Its a long story i will tell you when im done here he will need his rest."

•~•

I explained to every one what happened over the past month and they all understood. "So ciel is a demon and so are you?" "Yes that is right" " would it be fine if i stay here for a while to insure ciel gets well after all me and him are like brothers." Prince soma had said. "I dont see why not i will set up your and Agni's guest rooms right away" i said as i left the room to prepair the guest rooms for the much missed visitors.

A/N

ok so i know it was short but its late im busy with school five days a week and with my friend and i's youtube channel on the weekends and still trying to write. Please dont hat me im doing my best.

sebastian: i dont belive they would hate you miss Cielia.

Cielia: why thank you sebastian.

Ciel: stay away from my sebastian. =^.^= im a kitty.

Sebastian: KITTY WHERE!!?!?

Cielia: great now what do we do this is your fault ciel.

Ciel: ....

Bye for now i will try to update again soon if not im sorry.