Back-Story

Girl let's go to this party Drew having. My best friend Bri said.

Okay, his party always be lit. I said doing my little dance.

The girl hurries up and gets dressed. She said laughing.

Always rushing me I need at least 40 minutes to wash my ass, do makeup, and get dressed.

A few minutes later...

AMAYA HURRY UP BICTH.she said yelling.

Brianna calm your ass down. I said mugging her.

(They got in the car listening to music and taking videos)

Megan did her shit on this song. I said still twerking in my seat.

The club scent hit me in my face and this shit stinks as if nobody washes their ass or anything.

Princess, why is your face like that? Bri said.

Girl, you don't smell that it doesn't stink up in here. I said raising my eyebrow.

Yes, I do smell but we are here to have fun. She said dragging me to our section.

Hours later...

I was a little bit drunk and Bri ass was sleeping then keep waking up to dance. Never coming back to the club with her dumb ass.

Wassup ma.This nigga with dents.

What does need something? I said looking around.

Yeah, want to get to know you. Boy with dents said.

Okay. I said.

We were talking and found his rapper who goes by Nbayoungboy. He was funny as hell and his ass was not slick because he kept touching me and kissing me.

I better start anything because I would finish it.

Come with me upstairs. Kentrell told me and my drunk ass did what he told me.

Few minutes...

Daddy, I can't take any more. I told Kentrell. You can take baby, daddy got you okay? Mmm. Come ride this dick mama. Kentrell told me. Yes, keep going, baby. Kentrell moaning. Got this boy bitching.

Next day...

I woke up and see Kentrell getting up.

You know this one-time thing. Kentrell told me.

But...I said he cut me off.

You just like those other hoes just for the streets and lay down with anyone. Kentrell yelling at me.

Listen nigga I don't sleep with anyone you were the first person I did sex with and know what I don't have to explain anything to you. I said packing my things up to go home.