Fake Friends

Pov-
Angel

"Look what u have done Bri," I said looking at her because this girl got a big ass knot on her face

"No I'm done with Maya trying to show out because she got a man," She said popping gum.

"You the one be asking, "I said mugging her.

"I got something coming for her," She said typing her phone.

"Girl doesn't make Yb shoot you, dumbass," I said.

"Angel why do stick up for that hoe but I'm your real blood sister"Bri getting mad.

"Maya was the one that took us in when your fast got pregnant then gave the baby away and even beat girls up for u, "I said.

"She has to do that," She said rolling her eyes.

"But she did, "I said.

"I'm going home" She got up.

"Don't start trouble Bri because it's going backfire" I said.

I don't understand why she is upset but we going Let her figure it out by herself. Let's text Maya to see if she is OK.

Text Messages

Me-Boo what out for Bri because she told me she got something coming for u.

Sissy😍-Then her ass be in a grave.

Me-Thats what I said, we all know Yb doesn't play about his girls.

Sissy😍-We deal with it.
Read

Pov-Brianna

Pov-
Brianna

Y'all want to know why I got a problem with that  Maya hoe.

*yep we all want to know...

It's because I want Kentrell to be my man and every man I want they go for her. I'm working with Unknown to get that spoiled Imani and wait for Amaya to come then kill her and be a happy family with Ken.

Incoming Call-

Unknown-You so dumb.

Me-How...

Unknown-Bri didn't just rat out yourself telling Angel u have something coming for her.

Me-She wouldn't tell...Hello

This stupid nigga hang up on me.

Author-I hopes you like this new chapter.

Do think Amaya and Ken would find out about Bri's plans???

Plz read the I Knew book about Pop Smoke Did or Didn't.

This book is almost down soon, new book coming or you want one about their daughter.

Luv u & stay safe.