All Black

Pov:

Pov:

Kentrell Gaulden

I and Amaya took Imani to the park. I love my little girl, she is just like me. The problem between Maya and Bri made me so mad because that bitch was jealous of our relationship. When she told me that Kd dumbass went to her house & took her damn dog.

"Papa you think Kd going to give her back her dog"May said.

"He told me that's his daughter and never giving her back, "I said while she was laughing.

"But Papa u did her worse by busting the windows, taking the door down the front of the house," She said shaking her head.

"That's what her stupid ass gets for messing with my wife," I said kissing her lips.

Looking around I saw a black coming around in the park. I saw someone pick my daughter. Then I took my gun out and start shooting.

"Babe calls the boys, "I said running to the car and shooting the tires to make the car hit the pole.

"Dumb ass try kidnapped my daughter and failed"I mumbled getting my daughter and punching whoever in the face.

"Baby daddy right here nothing going happen to, "I said kissing her cheek and seeing boys come.

Pov:
Amaya

After what happened Kentrell was mad asf. He planning asked the man they caught who did it. The nigga was answering.

"Baby we going to find out who did this okay," I said kissing his lips.

"I know mami but when I do going make them suffer hell," He said and we found out they hit my baby girl's head while trying to get her in the car.

"Let's pull some stress off u papa," I said while I start kissing his neck while he moan a little.

I pulled down his pants and start sucking on the tip of his whole dick."Baby damn" He said gripping my hair. I sucked fast and deep throating him.

"Mama's ass up face down," He said slapping my ass. I see pulled out a sex toy. I felt his dick in me."Daddy please" I said moaning.

"What u want baby going slow while putting the vibrator in my pussy at the same time.Nigga a whole freak over here.

"Faster," I said and he went in on me, making a tough cry.

What u think guys???

Kentrell about killing someone for his child.

This going to end soon while my new whole black love story coming.#Powercouple coming.