Drama

Angel Pov-

"Tell me what's going on in your life," I said mostly looking at Maya

"Me my new man is doing great," Bri said sliming.

"Yes pooh and if mess up tell him you got a sister that whoops ass," Maya said hugging her.

"Maya he already knows about you, "Bri said.

"He better," Maya said.

Me: We fight too Bri bring that nigga here to us.

"What about you miss a thing," I said looking at Maya.

"Me and my hubby doing great," She said looking at the phone.

"To me, he is having a lot of hoes," I said rolling my eyes at hubby's part.

"Nope he got me that's it and his kids," Maya said looking at me.

"Mmm," I said because he is a hoe and never changes or she would cheat on him.

"Look he calling you best, "Bri said happily.

Amaya Pov-

"Hi baby you need me," I said because I would cancel any plans for him if he was not good

"Nothing but won't tell you the whole family going on vacation," He said dancing.

"We're about to have fun," I said taking screenshots of him.

Me: Probably looking all fine.

"Hey, wifey, "All Kentrell baby mamas said.

"Hi, babes what y'all doing today"I said because they be lit.

"We have family dinner," Star said.

"Give back my phone and don't let anyone in my kitchen because my wifey is cooking," Ken said while licking his lips at me.

"You look good Ms.Gaulden, "He said.

"You look good also Mr.Gaulden," I said.

"I will be home start cooking and watch my babies for me, "I said talking about the kids.

"Mmm," Angel said because bitch got a problem then say that.

"THAT'S MY BESTIE MAYA"Kd crazy ass coming to the camera.

Then I looked behind me and see Angel rolling her eyes at me and saying something under her breath. I won't hold my tongue for anybody.

"Do get problem something" I said looking at Bri.

"Bitch bye," She said.

"Who the fuck is a bitch" I said getting loud because one thing people know about me is that word.

"You over here showing out because you got an "Angel said.

"Stop the hell up with your stiff as braid and pussy smell like the Chattahoochee River," Kd said and saw the fam by FaceTime.

"Girl mad because I got a man," I said.

"I don't care he going cheat on you anyways dumb bitch" She said and that's two.

"Listen Bri doesn't make beat your ass and what got going between me and my man relationship has nothing to do with Gherbo cheating on you, "I said.

Me-Not Gherbo bitch🤣🤣🤣.

"You mad I fuck someone good," She said laughing like it was funny but sad.

"Girl bye and the sex he has with you didn't help him stay on the beat, "I said that's when Bri burst out laughing.

Her ass got mad when I said that and she was quiet.

"Not him being on beats beat, "My baby said.

"Maya go home to fam and Angel stop being mad someone in a happy relationship," Bri said.

"After her family vacation we going fight bitch" She said and that's when I punched her right in her jaw. Then got on top of her sending face shots.

She going to learn the lesson then this girl grab my hair but took her by the shirt and swung her to the dresser. Bri ass gets me off her and saw knots forming on her face then I look seen I got a scratch on my face.

"I coming get you," Ken said, and now he is mad because he doesn't want me fighting like this.

End-Do think Maya was right to fight Angel?

Is Angel jealous of Maya and Kentrell?

Should make a mafia book/black love or another Kentrell book and going be a poly relationship. Pick one