Cougar's Lair

Saturday came and you were still feeling giddy after being asked out by Jimin. Maybe this was what you needed all along--a hot, young stud with a strong sex drive that matched yours. Your ex had become frustrated that every touch and every look from him had left you wanting to have sex with him. Not just once a day, but multiple times a day, every single day, even during your period whenever it decided to rear its ugly head. You honestly never knew when that would be and frankly, you didn't care. You just wanted your period to be gone.

A few months ago, your husband suggested you talk to your doctor to see if there was a way you could calm your sex drive but you didn't want to. It felt good to have multiple orgasms a day. Really good. Although you were wearing both your husband and your sex toys out, you were happier. It was the lack of sex that exacerbated your irritability and mood swings. You did eventually cave and talk to your doctor to appease him. Much to your relief, there was nothing that could be done about it.

As you drank your morning coffee, your thoughts wandered off to Jimin's hot body. Your hands craved to touch every inch of him. You wanted to feel his hot, sweaty skin pressed against yours. To feel his toned muscles as they flex and extend. To grip his ripe, round ass in your hands and squeeze it as he pumps into you. Your mouth yearned to feel his tongue entangled with yours. To kiss his soft lips. To taste his skin. To feel his warm, throbbing cock explode and then suck him dry.

You gulped the last of your coffee down, washed your mug, then headed back to your bedroom. It was time to play with your friend, Jimin Jr.--your favorite vibrator. It seemed like a fitting name to give it last night as it helped you reach your climax while imagining all the things you wanted Jimin to do to your body. You played with it again mid-morning, and again right after lunch. After meeting Jimin in the grocery store last night, you had become even more insatiable than before. You couldn't take your mind off of the idea of fucking him senseless.

It was during the session right after lunch that you heard your text alert go off on your phone. Upon finishing, you checked your phone and saw it was a text from him. "I can't wait any longer. Go out with me tonight. Where can I pick you up?"

You couldn't stand the thought of having to wait to feel his dick in you, either. You decided to make a bold move. You texted him back. "Forget going out. How about staying in? Meet me at my place. Come already fed. You're going to need the energy to sustain you." You then texted him the time--9:00 p.m.--and your address. You spent the rest of the afternoon getting your house, and yourself, ready for him. You couldn't wait to put on that kinky piece of lingerie you ordered before you found out your husband had cheated on you. You had hoped it would spark his interest, but you never even got the chance to try it out. Surely, Jimin would appreciate it.

*****

Jimin POV

After my tryst with the tasty, brown-eyed snack in the grocery store parking lot last night, I felt a trace of the delicious woman's aura still lingering in the air. I bid adieu to my weakened, dull-eyed prey and followed the aura to what I believed to be her home. Unable to control my curiosity, I peeked through a window to see if I was right. It was a bedroom window--her bedroom window--and she was lying there, naked on her bed, pleasuring herself. Thick fumes of sexual energy were emitting from her body. Damn! Why didn't she respond to my touch? Why couldn't I seduce her like all of the other women? It was driving me crazy. It made no sense. I wanted her so . . . fucking . . . bad!

I pulled my hard, throbbing dick out and began to relieve myself as I watched her masturbate. I could hear her through the window as cried out when she came. She then shouted out my name and I lost all control, shooting my hot, white seed all over the side of her house. Shit. She really wanted me, but it wasn't because I had used my powers on her. Somehow, she was immune to me. She just wanted me. That made me want her even more.

I left and returned in the morning to find her in her bedroom again, masturbating again, calling out my name again. Then again a couple of hours later. Then again after she ate lunch. Damn! This woman was insatiable! I couldn't take it anymore. Forget playing it slow. I had to text her. Her reply left me painfully hard. She didn't want to be wined and dined. She wanted to be fucked. Over and over and over again. I had a feeling that just one encounter with this woman was going to sustain me for quite some time.

I went home to get ready. Having an eager target was no excuse for being lazy. Besides, I liked the idea of having to charm a woman who was immune to my powers. It was a new experience for me. Based on my observations, though, it wouldn't take much. I arrived at her door at 9 p.m., dressed handsomely, with a bottle of expensive wine in hand--at the very least to be polite. She opened the door dressed in a long black silk robe and black stiletto heels. Damn. She wasn't kidding about skipping the dinner part of the date. As I stepped into her house, my senses became overwhelmed. The whole house was filled with her sexual essence. As fabulous as it smelled, I became lightheaded--almost drunk. What the hell was going on?