Drunken Stupor

You welcomed young, hot, handsome Jimin into your home wearing nothing but black stiletto heels, the special piece of lingerie you had ordered, and your long, black silk robe. You wanted him to know you meant business, and that business was fucking. Lots and lots of fucking. You smiled at him as he handed you the bottle of wine, but the moment you closed your door, he started to look a little . . . off.

'Hey, are you okay?" you asked. You offered him a seat on the couch and brought him a glass of water. He drank the water down, handed you the glass, then took a deep breath.

"Thank you. I had a challenging workout today and I guess I was just a bit dehydrated," he explained, but you had your doubts. He seemed a bit dizzy and dazed.

"Jimin, I don't want to make you uncomfortable. If I am coming on too strong, I can go change. We can just sit and talk if you'd like," you offered.

"No! I want this . . . I want you! So bad."

"So bad, huh?" you teased, taking a few steps back so you were out of his reach. You pulled on the ends of your robe's belt, untying it. You then opened it up, revealing a black mesh, crotchless bodystocking that left very little to the imagination, including your exposed and meticulously groomed lady parts. Your robe slipped off your shoulders and fell into a puddle of black silk on the floor. As you slowly approached him, he reached for your waist and you kneeled down on the couch, straddling him. You felt how thick and hard he was through the fabric of his pants, and it made you so wet that a gush of juices squirted out of you and landed on the ever-tightening crotch of his pants. Feeling your wetness through his pants, he looked down, then looked back up at you and smirked.

As you leaned in to kiss him, he slid his hands from your waist up to your breasts. He then thrusted his tongue in your mouth and you welcomed it with yours. He started untying the little ribbons holding the cups on your bodystocking closed, and your nipples spilled out, eager to be played with. You uncontrollably moaned in his mouth as he pinched, rolled, and tugged on your hardened nipples with his soft fingers.

Instinctively, you started grinding on him, spreading your juices all over. He removed one hand from your breast and slid it around and down your back, squeezing your ass. He then continued down, sliding two fingers into you. You broke free from his lips and cried out at the sensation. His fingers were like magic. He pulled his soaking wet fingers out, rubbed your juices on your nipples, blew on them, then sucked the remaining of your juices off his fingers before returning them to your hole. Jimin then latched onto your left breast, swirling, sucking, and gently tugging on your nipple as he glided his warm fingers in and out of you. He released it from his mouth, and turned his attention to your other breast. You ran your fingers through his hair, holding him tightly to your right breast as he fingered you, and you started begging him to stick his cock into you.

Jimin reached down to unbuckle and unzip his pants. You pulled back and helped him get undressed by lifting up onto your knees. As you unbuttoned his shirt, he pulled his pants and boxers down, freeing his once-restrained member. You felt it brush against your damp thighs as he pulled his feet the rest of the way out of his pants, leaving only his shirt left to finish removing. As Jimin took over, pulling his shirt up over his head, you looked down and discovered just how far off you were in estimating the size of his cock and licked your lips at the sight of its massive girth. Knowing you were already plenty warmed up, you reached into the drawer of the end table where your proactive tendencies blessed you with a couple of strategically placed condoms. You pulled one out and handed it to him to unwrap and apply to his thick member. Once it was on, he lined himself up and you slid yourself down his rigid pole.

"That's right, baby. Take it all in," he said softly.

He let out a loud groan and you gasped at the sensation of his warm cock stretching you wide. You held still for a moment, breathing heavily as you adjusted to having him inside you. He latched his mouth onto your neck and grabbed your ass, squeezing it and pushing you further onto him. As you threw your head back and your back arched from deeply enjoying the sensation of a man's cock penetrating you, you shoved your tits into his face. He brought his tongue to your firm nipples and vigorously flicked them back and forth stimulating you to no end. He then moved one hand in between your bodies and started rubbing your little bud in circles. You whimpered and gasped as you squeezed his cock tightly, showing your appreciation.

"You like that? You like my cock?" he growled.

"Yes!" you responded under your breath. You then closed your eyes and started sliding yourself up and down his shaft, his cock filling you up perfectly. He joined in, holding your hips tightly and thrusting himself deeply into you, each thrust arousing you, hitting your g-spot perfectly. You gradually increased your pace with each thrust until you were bouncing rapidly on his cock, crying out, "Yes! Yes! Give me that cock, Jimin! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

"That's it! Take it, baby!" Jimin growled. Unrestrained, you screamed out as your body trembled and you exploded, letting out a massive build-up of sexual tension. With a huge smile, you caught your breath and looked him in the eyes only to discover a strange expression on his face. It was like he was in a trance.

*****

Jimin POV

Fuck! As I stuck my fingers in her, I discovered a sweet surprise. For an older woman, her pussy felt like it had hardly been used. It was the best of both worlds--a sexually experienced woman with the tight little pussy of a virgin. If she tasted even half as good as she smelled, I was going to have the best feed ever. As I sucked her juices off my fingers, I became elated. She was delectable. I couldn't get enough of the feeling of her tight, wet walls on my fingers . . . or the taste of her.

She knew how to ride a man's cock, and it felt so . . . fucking . . . good. She was so responsive to me, and I noticed her moans getting higher and higher in pitch. Anticipating her orgasm, I couldn't wait to feed off her. Little did I realize what the consequences would be.

A smile swept onto my face as I heard those high-pitched squeals of elation followed by the sensation of her body trembling. But then something went wrong. As I started to feed, a strange sensation swept over my body and I felt a surge of energy pass through it. I became paralyzed and my vision became blurry for a few seconds. When it cleared back up and I was able to move again, I felt amazing! I had just started to consume her energy, and I was already full. I looked at her, expecting to see her in a weakened state. Instead, I found her smiling at me. I was dumbfounded. Why couldn't I finish feeding off of her? Or, did I actually finish without realizing it? And why did she look normal? My victims start to grow weak by the time they have their first orgasm. I looked at her and realized I had, in fact, hardly touched the energy she had released. The room had become thick with a cloud of sex . . . her sex. It smelled divine.

"Jimin, are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah . . . just . . . WOW!" I responded. My brains had officially stopped working.

"Good, because I can feel your deliciously hard cock wants more, and I'm not done with you."

She lifted herself up off me, turned around, and lowered herself onto the floor. She got on all fours, spreading herself wide, and said, "Give me more, Jimin!" I was more than happy to oblige.