Loco Libido

Apparently, you blew Jimin's mind as he seemed to be having difficulty stringing more than two words together. This made you laugh a little inside. His still-hard cock excited you because you were curious as to what multiple orgasms felt like. Your ex usually came with you or before you did. Hopefully, Jimin would be the one to make them happen.

"I want to taste you more, first. Sit on my face," Jimin insisted as he slid his head in between your legs and took a hold of your thighs. You lowered yourself down onto his mouth and he sucked in your clit with his plump lips and began twirling it inside his warm mouth with his tongue. Your juices were dripping all over him, and he eagerly lapped them up as he flicked your engorged flower. He then stuck his tongue deep into your hole and began thrusting it in and out, curving it to tickle and tease your g-spot. He brought a hand to your folds and began rapidly strumming your clit with his fingers as he continued to thrust his tongue in and out of you. Jimin was relentless as he ate you out, and it wasn't long before you were closing your eyes and crying out, releasing yourself into his mouth.

Jimin gripped your thighs tightly with his fingers as he sucked the hot, wet juices pouring out of you, which added to your excitement. When his grip had finally loosened, You lifted yourself up and rolled over onto your back, your chest heaving, your face flushed, and your smile wide.

"Fuck, Jimin! You really know how to eat a pussy! Now, how about showing me what you can do with that beautiful cock of yours again?" you suggest.

Silence.

"Jimin?" You ask, sitting up to look at him. Yet again, he appeared to be zoned out--in a trance.

*****

Jimin POV

I was eager to taste her again. As she settled her juicy pussy onto my face I felt a sudden surge of energy fill my body. Yes! She was fucking decadent! As her energy filled my body, I tongue fucked her more aggressively than I had ever done to any other woman before. My increase in strength was intense, yet I lost complete control . . . and she was loving it. When she came, I held on tight. My body seized up as I gripped her thighs and sucked up her deliciousness. Yet again, my vision grew blurry. As the wave of euphoria that surged through my body had passed, I finally was able to loosen my grip. I sensed her lifting off me and heard a muffled voice. What the fuck was happening to me?!

"Jimin? Jimin? Can you hear me? Jimin?" I heard her say in an increasingly worried voice. I blinked my eyes and slowly my vision cleared again, but the room was foggy. Her essence hung like a thick blanket weighing me down. A thick, delicious blanket. Yet again, the room was filled with leftovers for me, and it made me smile but also wonder. Who was this woman? Was she a demon, too? I sat up and slowly, carefully tried to feed on the abundant leftovers.

"Jimin?" she called to me again. I turned to look at her, smiled, and exclaimed, "I could eat that pussy for the rest of my life!" Little did she know, I meant it. She giggled and laid back down on the floor.

"How about you bring that thick cock of yours some relief?" she suggested. I rolled over onto my hands and knees and hovered over her, kissing my way up her legs, to her belly, to her breasts, up her neck, and settling on her lips. She wrapped her arms around me and spread herself wide. I then lined myself up and slid my cock in her tight, warm chamber. She broke from my kiss, gasping and mewling.

"Oh, Fuck! Your cock is so big, Jimin!" she cried out. When she began squeezing me, I growled with excitement and latched onto her neck. Her energy started to emanate from her body again, and I took it as my sign to start thrusting into her. Just one thrust led to a surge of energy going off like lightning in the room. I began feasting on her as I pushed deeper and deeper into her extraordinarily tight pussy and she got louder and louder. As my strength increased, I began pounding into her, and she was begging me to keep going, grabbing my ass and grinding on my dick. But her eyes never changed. She opened her eyes and looked at me, and her eyes were as clear as the first time I met her--clear and filled with intense joy. It was a sight I had never seen in all my years of feeding and it excited me. How was this woman able to feed me without getting the least bit drained?

I pounded faster and faster, and she screamed out my name right before her body began jerking and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. An explosion of energy blasted through my body and I clenched my eyes shut as I came from the intense pleasure it brought me.

When I opened my eyes, It looked like we were underwater. I had been careful this time and felt well-fed, yet I was practically drowning in her abundant supply. I looked down at her to find her smiling, her body drenched with sweat and chest heaving. She was tired, but just normal post-sex tired. Who the hell was this amazing woman? I had to find out more. I kissed her on the lips and rolled off of her, then removed the condom from my softening dick. After resting a few minutes, she rolled over to my side and kissed me on the cheek.

*****

Fuck, YES! You finally met a guy that could satisfy your needs. And boy, did he satisfy!

After catching your breath, you rolled over onto your side and kissed him on the cheek.

"That was amazing!" you said, a huge grin on your face. You notice him looking around the room and his eyes suddenly stop, honing in on your wedding photo still hanging on the wall. Realizing he may start to freak out thinking that you are a married woman, you speak up.

"Jimin, don't worry about that. I'm in the middle of a divorce. I haven't taken the photos down yet. I just kicked him out a week ago."

"What happened? Why'd you kick him out? If you don't mind telling me, that is."

"He cheated on me."

"What?! Why?!" He seemed completely bewildered that your husband would cheat on you, which made you feel good.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing, but I suspect by now you can guess why."

He looked at you puzzled, then replied, "No, I have no idea."

"Well, when a woman gets older--"

"Don't tell me he cheated on you because you got older. Seriously?! You're a beautiful, sexy woman!"

You blush, then continue explaining. "Well, yes, but not for the reason you would think. You see, most women my age start to want sex less often. I am part of a small percentage of women who have the opposite problem. My doctor calls it a "sex surge" and it isn't treatable. I just have to wait it out, and it could take years to go away, if at all.

"A 'sex surge'?"

"Yes. I want sex every day multiple times a day, even during my period. My husband couldn't keep up. I turned to masturbating with a vibrator . . . a lot. I guess he felt emasculated because he couldn't satisfy me. So, he sought out sex with a different, less sexually needy woman. Pretty ironic, huh?"

"So, how serious is this 'sex surge'?"

"My doctor says I have a pretty extreme case based on what I have told her. Just to give you an idea, as soon as your dick is ready, I am ready to go again. The only thing that slows me down is my need for food, water, the bathroom, and sleep. Oh, and the need to bring in an income and do household chores. I even masturbate in the shower. I have to take bathroom breaks at work just to dry off my panties."

*****

Jimin POV

My eyes grew wide as I listened to her story while slowly feeding on her mouthwatering energy still lingering in the air. It was a dream come true--she was an all-you-can-eat buffet! I wouldn't have to hunt for prey as long as she maintained this "sex surge" unless I felt like it. I had a hard time believing I would, as she was the most delicious woman I had ever encountered. Even better, she still had her cycle, which meant I could impregnate her with my seed. My dick started to grow hard thinking of how strong I could become with her by my side and my seed in her belly.

"Ooh!" she suddenly purred. She then grabbed my hardening dick and stuck it into her mouth, pumping and sucking it masterfully. Once it had reached its full hardness, she popped it out of her mouth and asked, "Ready to go again, Jimin?"

I smiled.