Tape 17: End?

Hanma was the shell of what he used to be

Hanma was the shell of what he used to be. He visited her grave more times than he could count. It's been two days since her death was announced, he missed her so much. Maybe he should have spent more time with her as his bedsheets were already loosing her scent. 

He hasn't cried since Kisakis death but she finally made him cave. 

Bonten took this hard. Especially Sanzu, he was her other half as cringy As that might sound. Mikey still wouldn't recognize you as dead. The brothers were much more quiet. They were attached to her. Sure Rindou and yn would argue but it was more as a joke. Ran even would tease her but now they wish they were different to her although she would definitely laugh at them going soft.

Kakucho and Kokonoi were living life as they always did but it felt empty. Koko drowned himself in his work while Kakucho went on serval missions to get his mind off things. Takeomi did the same. 

.

.

Hugging the jacket closer to her body she knocked on the door. The door didn't open until the third knock. 

"Shuji you dick open the door faster" she mumbles walking in. The tall male looks at her in pure shock. She smiled at him before he grabbed her forcing her into a hug. 

"I'm the fucking dick!!! What the fuck happened!!!" He yells mostly in joy and relief.

Y/n Barrow was in his arms hugging him and smiling. 

Was he hallucinating? Dreaming? 

"Shuji?" She asks feeling him hug her tighter.

"Don't ever fucking do that again" he buries his nose into her hair as if she were to leave again. 

"Come on you thought I would kill myself?" She chuckles trying to lighten his mood, truthfully she felt bad for not telling him. Only wondering how Bonten will react.

"True you could never leave me" he starts getting back into his usual  teasing mood. She giggles as he brings his face to hers. 

"Woww what makes you so sure?"