Chapter 5

Over the next week or so, Tony is a bit standoffish towards you and at first you have a horrific thought that it might be because he overheard you and your battery operated friend during the night when you're trying to unwind from the stress of being so close to the billionaire, playboy, genius, philanthropist. Little did you know however, he had in fact overheard you and spent the rest of his night in his room stroking his cock and replaying the sounds that you made through his iPad that he'd had Friday capture. The next morning he lies awake in bed and realizes that he won't be able to look you in the eyes after imagining all the filthy things he wants to do to you in order to get you to make those sounds again for him and so he keeps his distance respectfully. You, on the other hand, can't figure out why one day he'd been warm and friendly towards you and then all of a sudden the next few days he avoided you like the plague. At one point you even went out of your way to ask Clint and Griselda if you had done something wrong. Griselda simply rolled her eyes and told you that Tony got like this from time to time and that you really shouldn't worry yourself about it. Clint, however, about face-planted three separate times trying to get out of the room that you were in and you soon figured that whatever was going on Clint knew about it but wasn't going to share the info.

You'd gotten a rather odd email from Fury simply telling you to keep Stark distracted wherever the pair of you are and that he'd be in touch once it was safe for you to come back and so you gave up trying to make any sense of any of it at all and simply settled in for the long haul. The first week was quite cringy as the two of you tried to make nice and eat and converse with each other but about three days in you both came to the conclusion, separately, that you should just avoid each other for the time being and for Clint's safety since he'd almost choked on whatever was in his mouth every single time he saw the pair of you in the same room. After the second week goes by, you simply shrug it off to him not being used to a female around his age being around him 24/7, so you keep to yourself and stay either outside hiking through the woods during the dry days, in your room watching Netflix, or in the mansion's library that's on the second floor that you'd found by exploring the house on your own.

You'd walked up and down that hallway and seen the double oak doors you don't know how many times for various reasons, the two main ones being trying to find your cat and your boss. Most days you'd find them laying out on one of the day beds in one of the bedrooms but the day that you didn't find them in any of the bedrooms is the same day you found the library. You'd been walking up and down the hallway trying to figure out where in the hell your boss and that sneaky cat had wandered off to when you decided to throw caution to the wind and check out what was behind the double doors.

Tony had never actually told you that you couldn't go into the room but you'd always simply ignored the doors when you were on the second floor. But now that you can't find them in any of the bedrooms you walk down the hall to the double doors and stand in front of them nervously. What if there's was something top secret that could get you in a lot of trouble if you saw it behind these doors? What if there's some sort of alien housed behind here that would possess your body and try and take over the world? What if there's a Red Room behind these doors?! Your mind spins with a million scenarios but you're pleasantly surprised and scream quite loudly when you open the double doors and find yourself staring at an extensive library. "WHERE IS IT?!" Clint and Tony, both shout as they come racing towards you from either end of the hall causing you to scream louder and Tony to yank you away from the doors and behind him protectively and Clint to immediately start scanning the area.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I WAS SCREAMING BECAUSE 1. YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A LIBRARY HERE AND 2. YOU FUCKING SCARED ME, YOU UNCULTURED ILL MANNERED DONKEYS!" You scream at them causing Griselda who had just come huffing and puffing up the stairs to collapse laughing in a chair. "Oh my lord!" She gasps as she puts a hand on her chest as she continues to laugh hysterically and you take the opportunity to walk into the grand library. You walk slowly to the middle of the library and then turn in a circle looking up at all the books with wide-eyed wonder. You didn't know that Tony's about to chew his damn lip off watching you nor did you know that Griselda and Clint had snuck off leaving you and Tony more or less by yourselves. "You like to read?" Tony asks softly from right beside you. You look over at him and smile then say, "I love to read! I always have ever since I could remember. I even taught myself how to read when I was four because I hated how slowly all the adults read to me."

Tony manages to school his face but internally he's a mess of emotions. Pride, happiness, love, lust, guilt, and sadness all run rampant through his veins and if it hadn't been for the fact that he was leaning casually against a table he probably would've hit his knees in front of you from all the blood rushing rapidly to his boner that he was now desperately trying to hide. Instead, he simply watches you with a small sad smile on his face as you run over to a shelf of older looking books as start carefully pulling them out and reading the titles. "T! YOU HAVE ALMOST THE COMPLETE SET OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE'S ENTIRE WORKS!" You squeal happily as you look over your shoulder at him. He smiles brightly and nods and for the next hour, he shows you who all he has in his library which includes (but is not limited to): Christopher Marlowe, Erasmus, Voltaire, Brontë, and Austen.

"Tony, why haven't you told anyone about this place? I can guarantee you that Steve and Nat would both be here within hours if you told them you had a library of first editions and/or limited editions." You ask softly as you look over at him. With a smirk, he leans over and says softly, "Because it's not my library." You chew your lip with a sad expression on your face and that's when something inside of him snaps and the old playboy Tony comes rushing back to the surface and he hooks a finger under your chin and turns your face ever so gently to where you are looking back up into his deep chocolate eyes. "Because it's yours now." If you weren't glued to the spot you would've jumped and screamed for joy but unfortunately, your legs are currently not taking orders from you anymore and your lungs are only working at half capacity. But it's the warmth that has settled between your legs that has you biting your lip harder to keep focus but what Tony says and does next has you feeling hot and bothered for days to come.

"I want to ask you a favor of sorts." He says huskily and you hum faintly to show that you're listening. "There's this thing... a gala of some kind or another and I just got the invite and I was wondering if you'd like to be my date." Melted chocolate. That's exactly what his eyes remind you of and you can't help the dirty image of him dripping melted chocolate onto your thighs and pussy then taking his time licking it off and you fight back the urge to shiver as you continue to look up into his seemingly bottomless eyes (because Tony's a top get it?). "Yes." You manage to whisper and that's when Tony just has to go and make matters worse, but then again from what you'd gathered he always did that so this shouldn't be anything new. As soon as you had said yes, he smirks and husks, "Good," and then slants his lips over yours softly then turns and walks away leaving you a quaking breathless mess against the library wall as he walks out the double doors to go back to the bedroom he was in.

"You kissed her didn't you?" Clint says as he nonchalantly cleans his bow right outside the library door as Tony reaches it and he damn near turns and grabs the famed archer by the throat but he manages to control himself. "Yes, I did. What's it to you?" Tony growls as he closes the door. "It's only going to get harder from here on out," Clint says as he leans against the door frame with a knowing smirk on his face. "Fuck. Off. Barton." Tony growls louder as he threw a pillow from a nearby chair at Clint who laughs and catches it and pitches it back onto the chair. "Fine, have it your way. Don't say I didn't warn you though!" Clint says as he turns and walks back down the hall. Tony groans and immediately beelines straight for his bedroom and the shower where he turns it on as cold as he can stand it. Standing under the icy cold jets of water he moans as he licks his lips, the taste of you still on them as his hand slides down and begins to stroke his cock. "Fuck." He whimpers as he cums hard in less than two minutes knowing that you're the only one who can save him from himself. But what he didn't know is that pretty soon he'd be saving you first.