Chapter 11

And give them the grand tour he damn sure did. He starts with the living room and introducing all of his AI's to his parents and worked his way up to the lab. Along the way, they met several of the other Avengers including Vision that gives Howard quite a shock. "You've managed to make an actual living artificial intelligence?" Howard gasps as he looks at Tony as Howard grabs Vision's hand and shakes it. "All thanks to your son, sir." Vision mumbles as he lets go of Howard's hand and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Maria looks from her husband to her son in total confusion but graciously remains silent. As soon as they reach the lab both Maria and Howard gasp and begin turning this way and that taking everything in. Only Clint and Bruce notice the tears in Tony's eyes and Clint stands up and walks over to him and hugs him tightly then asks quietly, "Everything ok?"

Tony, of course, shakes his head and inhales slowly then blows the breath out shakily and says, "My parents are here. My parents that died when I was seventeen are standing in my lab that I built from the floor up and the love of my life that I know good and fucking well my parents would love has been missing for almost a week and... You were right." He gushes as he finally looks into Clint's eyes and Clint has to force himself not to flinch at the sight before him.

One long week went by with no word on where you were or if you were even alive. Jarvis and Friday were working full force scouring the internet for any signs of you as the Avengers took turns trying to get Tony to eat, drink, or sleep. "Tony, you can't keep going like this and you know it." Natasha says as Tony staggers into his office four days after you'd gone missing.

His eyes were bloodshot and his hair which was usually his pride and joy hung in greasy strands over his face. He had a thick beard growing in that he hadn't even bothered to try and shave and he was wearing the same outfit that he had been when the wreck occurred. "Fuck off, Russky. You don't do love remember? It's for children in your opinion if I remember correctly." Tony hisses venomously as he grabs a bottle off the counter and shakes it only the find it completely empty and he turns and throws it against the wall and watches it shatter before dropping to his knees.

"Tony, that is no way to talk to a lady!" Thor says with a scowl as he walks into the room as Natasha sighs and walks out. The Avengers and the rest of the staff know he hadn't been eating right lately. Oh, but he'd been keeping well hydrated though. Unfortunately, it wasn't water he was staying hydrated with and Clint could barely smell the remains of whiskey sweat on him as he sighs and claps his hand on Tony's shoulder and opens his mouth to say something only to be cut off by F.R.I.D.A.Y. who says, "Boss, I've managed to get a location on (Y/N)!"

Tony immediately runs over to the nearest computer and types in his credentials then says, "Show me." Every person in the room can feel the tension radiating off of him as F.R.I.D.A.Y. pulls up the surveillance footage complete with time stamps and slowly plays them as a slideshow. The first photo was of a pitch-black Hummer with limo tinted windows at what looked to be the edge of a European city. The second photo caused several people to gasp or cry out as it showed (Y/N) being forcibly drug from the black Hummer by the hair with her face and most of her torso covered in cuts and blood. "THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Tony screams as tears of rage and fear stream down his face. "I hate to be the one to tell you this boss," F.R.I.D.A.Y. says in a deathly quiet voice. "But it only gets worse from here."

"Show. Me." Tony growls from between gritted teeth. More images of you being drug from the Hummer flick by until Tony stops on one in particular. "Zoom in on the door. No not the car door the metal door in the top left-hand corner...Oh, fuck me." He whimpers as he hits his knees sobbing. "Tony, what's going on?" His parents cry as they rush to him. "What'd you find?!" Nat, Steve, and Sam cry as Bruce pales after looking at the image and begins sending a mass text. Before anyone can say anything a primal scream is heard from two floors up causing many people, including Tony, to jump.

Everyone exchanges nervous glances until suddenly Bucky burst through the doors to the lab followed by Wanda who is desperately trying to calm him down. As soon as Bucky looks up to the enlarged image on the screen he breaks down in tears and hugs Steve who is beside him in an instant. There are some things that most people can't make out but the one phrase that everyone does hear and that drove home the seriousness of the situation that Bucky sobs is, "They took her to the Hydra base that Nat was trained at."