Chapter 7

It takes you several moments for your brain to register what Tony had said while you were in the bedroom and then you pull on your converse and tear after him as he makes a beeline for the garage. Once you catch up to him, you ask breathlessly, "Did you just say I'm your girlfriend?" He has just sat down in the driver's seat of his black Audi R8 and it is a good thing too because, as soon as he sees your cute flushed face and your hair slightly messy from running as you lean through the passenger window, he stops being able to feel his legs for a moment.

"Yes, I did." He murmurs as he leans over and opens the door for you and you slide in and buckle up. "Is that bad?" He asks softly and you turn to see him chewing on his lip with a brokenhearted look on his face and every ounce of your resolve crumbles to dust as you lean over and kiss him then softly whisper, "No, that's good, baby." Tony fights hard to keep his erection at bay but you climbing into the car with your skin tight black jeans on has him thinking about his grandma that he'd never gotten to meet and what she would have been like in order to distract himself from wanting to slide those jeans off and his cock deep inside you. 

After about an hour, most of which being stuck in traffic with you laughing at Tony who grumbled almost the entire time you were stuck, you end up at a posh dress store in downtown London at the airport. Another thirty minutes passed before the private jet was cleared for take off and you looked over at him and asked, "How did your jet end up here?". He smirked as he looked over at you and said, "This is the only place in England that we're legally allowed to refuel our planes at." You thought about this as the plane finally takes off and it felt like you'd just reached altitude for a few seconds before you were descending again and it was time for you to get off. Of course the car that was waiting on the pair of you as you stepped onto the tarmac was absolutely one of the most decadent things you'd ever seen in your life. "Bugatti Veyron." Tony says with a smirk as he opens your car door for you. A very fast trip through the countryside and soon you're in Paris proper and you pull up to a black store front that looks as though even looking inside the window will cost your entire lifetime's salary. As soon as Tony comes around and opens your door, you instantly shrink into his side as he wraps an arm around you. "Hey, it's ok, baby." He murmurs as he rubs your upper arm in a consoling manner. "You've never been to a place like this have you?" He whispers as you both walk in and you about swallow your tongue and shake your head no.

"Not gonna lie, beautiful. I'm jealous of the ladies that are about to touch your gorgeous body." He husks in your ear as he places feather light kisses up and down both sides of your neck. "So responsive. This should prove fun in the bedroom tonight." He says hotly in your ear and grinds into you a bit from behind and you pray harder than you have ever prayed in your life that the fitting and gala goes quickly because the amount of slick dripping down your thighs from just his voice alone is absolutely obscene.

You're so wrapped up in his velvety, dark voice at your ear that you didn't feel him slide a finger over your clothed cunt and you about hit your knees as he growls softly, "Fuck, this wet already?" Thankfully, the dressmakers approach about this time and you can breath again as they lead you away from a very horny looking Tony. "May I use the restroom before we begin?" You ask the gorgeous blond who's leading you to the back. "But of course! The bathroom is two doors down on the right." The woman says in a beautiful French accent. You manage to clean yourself up as best you can in the bathroom then fix your hair and walk out.

"Petite chienne. (Little bitch)" The blond says in French as she offers you her hand to help you onto a step stool to begin taking your measurements and you realize she thinks you can't understand French so you decide to play along and smile and take her hand. "Je ne peux pas croire qu'il obtiendrait une telle créature après sa belle femme. (I cannot believe that he would get with such an ugly creature as this after his beautiful wife)" A brunette says as she walks up to the blond handing her a cloth measuring tape and it takes everything in you not to superman punch both of the smug cunts in their fake tits.

"Pathétique putain, elle n'est pas assez bien pour lui! (Pathetic whore she isn't good enough for him!)" The blond hisses at the brunette as if she's scolding her and you bite your tongue hard enough that you taste blood but you keep smiling. After forty five of the longest minutes you've ever experienced in your life, the two French twats lead you to a section of the store that has dresses in your size. "Je vous parie un mois de salaire que la chatte américaine ne sait pas que le gala est une soirée noire. (I'll bet you a month's worth of wages the American cunt doesn't know the gala is a black tie event)" The brunette says as she walked past you to straighten up a display and you are about to crack under the pressure when you look up and see Tony having a conversation with an older gentleman and you decide to get a little revenge.

You look over the racks taking your time while listening to the frigid French bitches behind you talk shit and as soon as you hear Tony's voice you take action. You grab the most expensive looking slinky black dress that you know will turn heads and walk back up to the two girls. "Oh is this what you wish to wear?" The blonde asks with a smirk on her face.

"Oui, c'est ce que la prostituée américaine souhaite porter au gala avec l'homme pour lequel elle n'est pas assez bonne pour ce soir. (Yes, this is what the American whore would like to wear to the gala with the man she isn't good enough for this evening.)" You rattle off in flawless French and the two girl's reactions are priceless. The blonde girl's jaw drops and she looks like she's been sucker punched as the brunette gasps and stumbles backwards.

"You...you can speak French?!" The blond finally manages to choke out. "Oui je peux. J'ai pris le français comme option de la quatrième année jusqu'à l'obtention de mon diplôme. (Yes, I can. I took French as an elective from fourth grade until I got my diploma.)" You growl as Tony walks up behind you and slides his hands up and down your hips. "Something wrong, beautiful?" He murmurs and out of the corner of your eye you can see that he's got a wicked viper's smile plastered on his face and you know that he knows what's going on.

"Just putting some rude customer attendants in their place, my love." You say as you turn and place a hot, open mouthed kiss against his neck earning a hiss of pleasure from him as he throws his Amex card at the blond and growls, "Ring it up, bitch." You feel his fingers tease the button of your jeans open as the blond glares at you both and rings up the dress and puts it on Tony's Amex. "T, not now!" You husk in his ear and he groans and pouts like a child who's just had his favorite toy taken from him.

"Fine. But listen well, my gorgeous little fucking tease. When I come collect you at the end of the gala and take us back home...I'm going to have to punish then ravish you. And you're going to love every sweaty, moan filled minute of it, Princess." He leans down and whispers in your ear as the blond hands you the dress on a hanger and you smile and say, "Merci," as you turn around and stomp out with a very aroused Tony following closely behind. What you didn't know was that someone far more sinister was following the pair of you as well.