Obi-Wan

As their ship exited hyperspace in Dango's atmosphere, Obi-Wan sat back and allowed himself to think. He felt a disturbance ripple through the Force, but it was lightyears away and he couldn't identify what it was.
    Quinlan Vos stretched his arms in front of him and kicked up his boots on the console. Aayla Secura flipped on the landing systems and punched in the coordinates, making for the surface.
    "According to Clone General Ivan, Ahsoka's been in contact with command on both sides for about a week. They're willing to compromise, and will meet us at the city hall at 06-00. Their only terms are that everyone enter weaponless, and no more than four guards per representative. We're allowed our lightsabers, should tensions escalate and we're needed to prevent a conflict," Obi-Wan relayed.
    Vos closed his eyes and leaned back, putting his hands behind his head, "So what did you guys need me for again?" he asked.
    Aayla threw him a good natured scowl. "Apparently you're, how do I put this, likable?" she teased her former master, "Personally, I don't see it."
    He ignored her and pretended to fall asleep although no one was buying it.
They landed on the planet's surface at the makeshift dockyard, where they were quickly greeted by Commander Ivan and a squad of Clone Commandos Obi-Wan recognized as Delta Squad.
    Ivan and the 445th Legion were previously under the command of Jedi Knight Reef Jorall, who was killed by General Grievous during The Battle of Coruscant. Their signature color was a very light, icy, almost white shade of blue, mostly painted in distinctive triangles. He had his helmet on and addressed them very formally, as if they were still generals in the GAR and not simply a neutral party here to negotiate peace.
    "Master Secura," he addressed her, a bit odd considering she was the youngest of the three of them, but she was the only member of the High Council. Quinlan himself was close to making the cut, but due to his controversial past, the seat was given to Alya Syllvallia, a younger Pantoran Jedi Master who was not a formal part of the military, and instead spent the majority of the war trying to help the impoverished in the lowest levels of Coruscant.
    "General Ivan," Aayla responded, friendly, but professional.
"I'm here to escort the three of you to the courthouse. Talk of peace spreads fast, and not everyone is too happy about it. I've had six men killed and twelve wounded in the last 24 hours by mercenaries hired by war profiteers."
    Quinlan took a step forward. "Any idea where they were last spotted?"
Ivan took off his helmet to reveal a close shaven head, carefully cropped beard, and a distinctive tattoo under his left eye. He pointed behind them, "3.5 clicks South."
    "Mind taking me there? I think I'll be able to find something," Vos suggested.
Ivan nodded and looked back at Secura and Kenobi. "I trust you two will be fine on your own?"
    "We'll manage, thank you," Obi-Wan responded. He gave a quick but respectful salute to the general before making for the City Hall, Aayla following closely behind. They walked through the streets of the designated sanctuary city, full of civilians on both sides of the conflict. Many shrinked away in distrust, others simply avoided them.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi tried not to listen to the whispering among them. "Warmongers - Jedi only bring trouble - Make things worse -"
The capitol building had probably once been large and extravagant, but had since fallen into a state of disrepair. It had clearly once been a Seperatist command post. The two masters walked up the steps, and approached the doors, currently guarded by a squad of 445th clone troopers. They escorted Obi-Wan and Aayla inside, leaving them alone in the meeting hall. A few windows were broken and the walls were clearly falling apart, but someone had at least made an effort to clean it up.
    The azure Twi-Lek traced her finger along a nearby bench, inspecting the dust that now covered it. "So, Master Secura, how goes life as a member of the High Council?" Obi-Wan asked, trying to strike up a conversation. Aayla was much closer in age to Anakin than him, only two years older, being one of his padawan's few friends in his youth.
    "Well. . ." she started, her melodic voice thick with her native Ryloth accent, "It's a lot, but I enjoy being able to make a difference, Skywalker's padawan has been a remarkable grandmaster so far. And I hear he's happy, though few ever see him anymore."
    "Yes, he is," Obi-Wan responded. He rubbed the side of his head, the disturbance rippling through the Force inflicting a major headache, one that was getting gradually worse. He winced and rubbed between his eyes.
    "Are you alright?" Aayla asked, clearly concerned.
"Do you feel that?" he asked her.
    She simply shook her head, her mottled lekku moving in unison.
"It's- probably nothing." Obi-Wan resolved, giving his head a quick shake.
    At that time, the representatives of both sides, as well as their guards,entered the room. They were quickly seated and negotiations began. After an hour or so of peace talks, the two factions had agreed to a cease fire, and it was decided that the continent would split into two separate countries, with provinces voting for which they want to be a part of. After that, both would become political and military allies, uniting against external threats.
    Only Obi-Wan wasn't listening. His headache was getting worse, and had devolved into a full blown migraine. Something was definitely wrong, and he had a sinking feeling it had something to do with Anakin. He was relieved when negotiations ended, and quickly excused himself outside. Aayla Secura side eyed him as he did, but said nothing, instead escorting the representatives back to their shuttles.
    Kenobi quickly arrived back at camp, his head pounding. He located Commander Swift, who was briefing a group of privates on ration distribution. Obi-Wan knew the former captain to be fairly friendly and approachable, often offsetting Ivan's seriousness. He had a huge lightsaber scar on the side of his face, inflicted by General Grievous in the same attack where the cyborg killed Swift's Jedi general. The scar cut from his hairline, over his nose and down his left cheekbone, snaking over his jaw and disappearing down his neck. Despite that, he had an approachable personality and quite the pleasant demeanor. He gave Obi-Wan a friendly smile when he saw him.
    "Gener-Master Kenobi. Can I help you sir?"
Obi-Wan winced again. He felt like he'd been smacked in the head with a ton of bricks.
"Yes, where can I find an offworld transponder?"
    "Got one right here sir," Swift pulled a holopad off his belt and turned it on, but immediately frowned. "Huh. That's weird."
    "What is it?"
"Transmission sent to the entire GAR. They haven't sent one of those since the war ended."
    Obi-Wan tilted his head, pressing his fingers to his eyes. "Who sent the transmission?"
    Swift waved a hand and dismissed the privates. "It's from Lola Sayu."
Suddenly the fog in Obi-Wan's head cleared. That was the disturbance.
Lola Sayu was the location of the Citadel.
Before he could stop him, Commander Swift opened the transmission.