Rex

Obi-Wan stood alongside Anakin and Rex on a remote landing pad in the south pole of Coruscant. Padme would've joined them, but a mandatory Senate meeting required her presence.
A Republic issued Modified Omicron Class Attack Shuttle descended onto the landing pad, folding its wings as it touched the ground. The door opened, and six heavily armored clone commandos stepped out onto the ground. Rex and Anakin knew them fairly well, but Obi-Wan had only met most of them in passing during the Clone Wars, years ago. And he'd hit his head a lot since then.
The first to exit the shuttle was Rex's old friend Echo, closely followed by the squad's sergeant, Wrecker, Tech, Crosshair, and the group's newest member, a sixth modified clone by the name of Omega, who was around 16. Rex recalled Echo relaying how after all troops were recalled to Kamino following Grievous's death, she'd stowed away on their ship and they just decided to keep her around. She was surprisingly difficult to get rid of as it turns out, but Rex was fairly sure they didn't try very hard.
The group's leader, a sergeant known as Hunter, greeted Rex with a familiar handshake. "So General, you got a job for us?"
"Yes, a covert infiltration and extraction. While Master Skywalker and Master Kenobi occupy the enemy command, you six and I are breaking out Master Tano, as well as the chancellor's two children."
"Sounds like a pretty delicate operation," Echo pointed out.
Rex clapped his old friend on the shoulder goodnaturedly, "That's why I got the best. Unfortunately, the longer we wait the less of an advantage we have, so I'll fill you in on the details on the way."

The Havoc Marauder sped through hyperspace, well on its way to the lava planet of Mustafar. They were following Skywalker and Kenobi, who were of course aboard a Jedi issue shuttle.
"While the Jedi distract Maul and Talon, we'll be sneaking in through the underground tunnel system put there for smuggling. None of our maps on the site are up to date, so we'll have to figure it out when we get there. Echo and Tech can tap into the system and get us a clear route to the holding cells. This is STRICTLY stealth, if we're detected, it'll compromise everyone."
Omega frowned and studied the holo projection of the castle. "Won't he be expecting us?"
Rex sighed and looked at the central spire. "Probably. But this is our only real option." He looked at the rest of the squad, suddenly doubtful. "Look there's a lot that can go wrong. If anyone wants-"
"We're not backing out Rex. Worst case scenario, we improvise. It's what we're good at." Hunter assured him. Rex gave him a grateful smile and tried to ignore the sinking feeling that something was going to go horribly wrong.