08. supergirl

THE PLAYERS all sat in a room together

            THE PLAYERS all sat in a room together. along with the watchers. diggins had called this meeting to determine who was moving on, who was kicked, and explaining the next challenge to the two moving on.

reese was nervous to say the least, she knew she was moving on, she didn't know who else was. something inside her just knew it was dodge. he was so determined to win.

her thoughts were interrupted by a pissed off natalie, causing her to look over at the girl.

according to diggins, natalie used family against dodge for his challenge. plus, she also cheated back on the farm. she was disqualified.

"i can't believe you would rat me out, dodge." she said as the boy shrugged.

"so, dodge mason, you're moving on." diggins said, everyone cheered for dodge, hell even reese did. "and reese miller." again, everyone cheered even dodge.

dodge sent her a small smile which she so gladly returned. natalie was still upset, pissed she didn't get her way.

everyone was dismissed and dodge was the first one out, natalie followed him, which caused reese to follow her.

the two were arguing as reese approached them "stay away from me and my family." dodge said, just as natalie was about to argue with him she caught a glimpse of reese

"oh great! you're here too!" natalie said turning around, this caused reese to furrow her eyebrows, she looked at dodge who shared the same expression she did.

"supergirl has to always be here, right?" natalie said, reese was about to same something when natalie cut her off again. "you know you're such a shitty friend." natalie finished.

people were gathered around them now, all too shocked to say anything. dodge was still watching the two in confusion.

"i'm the shitty friend? says you." reese said, by this time greyson had came up behind her grabbing her forearm. begging her to come on, reese shook her head.

"how about the time in elementary school when you decided to treat me like crap and greyson had to be the one to fix your mess?" reese said. natalie scoffed in response.

"or the time you pulled me inside and told me dodge would never like me, or even be my friend given my background?" reese said again, causing "what" and "oh my gosh" to come out of the crowd around them

"reese you need to calm down." greyson repeated, causing reese to turn around fast facing greyson. now a fight was going to break out between her and greyson.

"and you! you think i don't know about your little voice recording that you decided to do?" reese said, realization washed through greysons eyes.

"your recording. you put me through that." her voice cracked "you're a judge. and you kept that from me." reese said, tears were in greysons eyes.