𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶: 4

"I can't believe you're leaving so soon," Bi murmured, chewing on her potato chips

"I can't believe you're leaving so soon," Bi murmured, chewing on her potato chips. The five of them sat at the cafeteria table outdoors, just beneath a tree, as the weather was warm and cozy.

Jaemin chuckled at her adorable pout. "Don't worry, Princess, I'll be back for college," he assured her. "The others are still here to keep you company," he said. Bi gave him a disapproving look.

"Jeno couldn't even harm an ant, so how can he be supposed to protect? Hyuck will be the one to murder me. Renjun? I'm not going to say anything else "She declared with a shrug and a roll of the eyes.

"You do realise we're still here, Bi?" Renjun was baffled by what he had just heard, but that was Na Bi, and he couldn't manage her, not even Jeno. Na Bi mocks him by sticking her tongue out. "Can I murder her, Jeno?" Renjun asked, turning to face Jeno, who was staring at his phone.

"Renjun, you can count me in. I'm going to cut her tongue out of her mouth "Donghyuck said. Donghyuck poked his tongue between his cheeks, attempting to hurl his hands at Bi but was stopped by Jaemin who sat in between them.

"I'm going to miss you cousin," she said, resting her head on his shoulder. Jaemin and Jeno have been by her side since they were babies. Nobody separated the three of them, but after the incident, it's just her and Jeno, making her feel far from Jaemin.

"Me too," Donghyuck said, placing his head on Jaemin's other shoulder, but not for long before Jaemin pushed him away. Donghyuck snarled, "Biased." Renjun shakes his head at the three of them, approaching Jeno to see what he's been up to.

"What are you doing?" he finally drew Jeno's attention. Jeno raises his head from his phone and smiles at his friends. "I booked a karaoke room for us to have fun before Jaemin's transfer," he explained, holding out his phone to show them the screen.

"You do know you don't have to do that, right?" Jaemin complained at his abrupt plan, his head on top of Bi's. Bi's face lights up as she sits upright, causing Jaemin to knock his head against her, but she ignores the pain, except for Jaemin.

"Arghh Na Bi!" he shouted out in pain, rubbing his head to relieve the ache. "Lee Jeno, I love you," Bi exclaimed with a huge smile as she bounced joyously in her seat. Jeno's face turns as red as a tomato as she makes her abrupt confession. "She's so clueless," Renjun said, facepalming.

 "She's so clueless," Renjun said, facepalming

After their school's last bell rung. The group of five then assembled in the parking area where their vehicles would be parked to proceed to town together. Jeno helped Bi in putting on her helmet, while the girl was fussing Donghyuck for not waking her up during Mr. Suh's lesson.

"I almost puked when she read that poem of hers about 'Mr. Self Love,'" Renjun commented as he climbed into his car with Donghyuck. "Can you imagine writing them?" Bi questioned, angrily glancing across at Donghyuck inside the, who was leaning on the open car window.

"Bi quick, hop up," Jeno grumbled as her squabble with Haechan didn't end. Jaemin gets on his bike and revs it up a little before following Jeno and Bi on Jeno's bike. Their trip to town didn't take long because most of them were fast drivers. They enjoy the rush of adrenaline.

"Oh yeah, it's time for Karaoke!" said Bi with her hands up in the air, standing outside the Karaoke studio. Renjun rolled her eyes as she pushed her aside to enter. "Huang Renjun!!" she said as she trailed him with angry steps.

"How can you two befriend that weirdo?" Donghyuck muttered as he took the other's helmet and placed it inside the car. He still can't believe Na Bi, the wild butterfly, exists.

Jaemin shakes his head, amused by Bi's enthusiasm as he helped Donghyuck with the helmet. The sound of laughter drew their attention to the other side of the karaoke studio. A number of students, likewise dressed in uniform, sat at the outside coffee shop table.

The girls were laughing and having a good time, not realizing the three pairs of eyes on them. "Looking at their uniform, I'm very sure they're not from here," Jeno, who was fixing his bike in the parking lot, observed. "Perhaps a school trip," Donghyuck shrugged as he shut the car door.

Jaemin nodded as he, Jeno and donghyuck proceed into the karaoke studio.

"Yah, Lee Yujin. Get us cake!"

Jaemin came to a halt as he heard one of the girl's voices, forcing Donghyuck to bump his nose on the taller back. "Yah, Na Jaemin," he said, massaging his nose to relieve the pain. "Thank God you're rich.

I can get compensation whenever I want, "Donghyuck went on, not noticing how quiet his friend had been. "Jaemin? What's up?" Jeno questioned, putting his hand on Jaemin's shoulder, as he noticed Jaemin's head was turned to the side of the coffee shop.

"I'm going to get some coffee," he stated, walking towards the café.

wuuuu what is going on. uhh Bi sweetheart, chill.