𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶:7

"Promise to always text us over the group chat," Renjun urged, giving Jaemin a bro hug and patted his back before stepping aside to make room for the other three

"Promise to always text us over the group chat," Renjun urged, giving Jaemin a bro hug and patted his back before stepping aside to make room for the other three. Bi rushed up to Jaemin, hugging him tightly and refusing to let him go.

"Dude, I'm just two hours away," Jaemin joked as they pulls away. Bi was pursing her lips, holding back the tears that were about to flow. Jaemin caressed her cheek and murmured, "I'll be back, I promise," with the most genuine smile he could muster.

"I wanna go with you," she said pushing Jaemin aside to get herself into his car but pulled back by Donghyuck. "What are you doing?" Donghyuck screaming, pulling her hoods as she trying to get inside. Jeno shakes his head, turning to face Jaemin.

"Come back soon. I can't handle that monster alone," he said giving Jaemin a hug. Jaemin scoffed and nodded before proceed to enter his car. Jeno had to move Bi aside after she tried to enter the Na's car.

"I'm a part of Na!!" she complained, making Jaemin's mother and father chuckle at their niece. "She's giving me a headache," Renjun muttered as he massaged his temples.  "Dear god, what did I do to deserve this?" said Donghyuck, looking up to the sky.

Jaemin chuckled at them before waving them off as he and his family set off on their journey to their new home.

Jaemin, sat in the backseat, peered out the window at the mountain scenery. He remembers how, as a kid, he would visit his grandma whenever he had summer break. A cheeky grin form all over his lips as his grandmother residence up in the hill come into his eyes.

Jaemin rushed out of the car as soon as his father parked it to greet his grandma, who was smiling at the front door. "Min, it's been so long," she murmured as she scooped him into her arms. "I miss you, Nana," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I miss you too, my little nana," his grandma answered, chuckling.

"Catch up later honey, go and help your father," said his mother who come to his side. Jaemin pulled away and went back to their car, helping his father getting things out. "I'll get the others dad, you can go in with those first," he said looking over his father.