𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶: 31

"Jeju, here we come!" exclaimed Bi as she climbed into Jaemin's car

"Jeju, here we come!" exclaimed Bi as she climbed into Jaemin's car. Yujin, who was in the front seat, laughed at the boys who imitated the girl. Jaemin was already tired as he sipped his dark ice americano. "Where's Renjun?" Yujin questioned the boys in the back.

"He's at the airport right now." "He went out for breakfast with someone earlier," Donghyuck replied. Yujin nodded, her gaze shifting to the broad, smiling Jaemin. "Are you guys ready?!" yelled the boy, making Yujin flinch. "I guess the coffee is doing its job," Jeno said, making the others laugh.

As they arrived the island in the midst of the gloomy weather, the weeping sky above shows no signs of easing up. Jaemin sighed as he leaned against the wall, waiting for the transit to arrive. Yujin sensed how gloomy the mood was, which made her feel awful even though it wasn't her fault.

With a faint smile on her face, the girl approached the boy, her gaze matching his. The girl touched the boy's abdomen, prompting him to flinch. "Lee Yujin," gritted the boy. Yujin chuckled as she poked him at his side again, causing him to wriggle out of her way. "Stop," he said.

Jaemin grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her close to him, wrapping her arms around his torso. "This one better," he said, tilting his head to tease the now red-faced girl, who chuckled. "The car is here," Donghyuck said, pulling his bag over his shoulder.

Yujin's gaze was then drawn to the sleeping girl in Jeno's back. The boy was trying so hard not to wake up the girl that he asked Renjun for help. He walked slowly into the car, allowing Bi to sit on his lap and she nudge further into his warm. "She's totally a baby when she's sleeping," the girl murmured.

Jeno nodded, brushing the girl's hair away from her face. Yujin rested her head on Jaemin's shoulder and breathed her favourite scent. As time passed, the girl went off to sleep, ignoring her surroundings as exhaustion overpowered her.

The soft bed woke her up from her sleep, and she tried to wiggle in it but was stopped by the arm that was wrapped tightly around her waist

The soft bed woke her up from her sleep, and she tried to wiggle in it but was stopped by the arm that was wrapped tightly around her waist. She could feel the breath fanning the back of her exposed neck, sending tingling sensations down her spine. Jaemin's sleeping face greeted her as she slowly turned around in bed.

Yujin watched the boy sleep peacefully, brushing away the hair that was getting in the way of his beautiful features. This has been their relationship for three years; Jaemin has never officially asked her to be his girlfriend. Perhaps she felt she needed to ask him herself. Or maybe that's just how Jaemin's actually felt.

Yujin sat up slowly but stopped when Jaemin drew her back down and pulled her closer to himself. "Stay," he said, his voice raspy and his eyes still closed. Jaemin snuggled into the crook of her neck, and Yujin was taken aback as the boy abruptly laid kisses on her neck. "Jaemin, stop," she said as she pushed him away.

The girl burst out laughing, still attempting to push the boys away as he tickled her sensitive area. "Jaemin! Na Jaemin!" The girl exclaimed. "Yes," Jaemin paused, then chuckled as he noticed the red on her face, due to the fact that he was on top of her. Using his hands to keep himself from toppling on Yujin.

Yujin avoided his sight, by their situation. The boy smiled smugly as he looked down at her. "Yujin," the boy called, and she locked her gaze on him. Jaemin's lips brushed hers as he lowered himself slowly. Their soft lips gradually moulded into one, and the taste of peaches from the lip balm she used drew him in even more.

Jaemin's kisses were alluring, and she closed her eyes. He seemed to be drawing something out of her with soft little jabs of his chin. He touched her hair with his fingers, and yet she couldn't open her eyes. Jaemin could taste their shared breath and feel the thud of her and his heartbeats coordinating.

Jaemin grins as the girl responds to his kiss, gradually settling into the rhythm he has initiated. His tongue pressed between parted lips in ticklish kitten licks. The scent of her, the sweet, peachy scent, was overpowering, and butterflies danced in his stomach. Lee Yujin drove him crazy.

Jaemin smiled as they tried to catch each other's breath, never leaving his gaze on the girl's red face. The knock on the door drew their attention, urging Jaemin to get out of bed and open the door. Yujin sat up on the bed, biting her lower lip and knowing the redness on her face.

Jaemin pushed open the door, revealing Donghyuck on the other side. "Let's eat," the boy said as he peered into the room. "Am I disturbing anything?" He questioned, his gaze drawn to the girl still on the bed and Jaemin's bare chest. Jaemin ignored him and went into the bathroom to get ready.

"Yu-," he was about to speak again when Yujin tossed the cushion pillow on his face and shut the door. "We'll be down in 10 minutes," the girl said inside. Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he moved to the other unlocked room and opened it without hesitation.

Jeno sat shirtless on the floor with a grimace on his face, while Bi sat on the bed with a red face. Donghyuck sighed and rolled his eyes, saying, "Get ready, we're going to have dinner outside," as he closed the door behind him. The boy, who was standing right outside, ruffled his hair.

"THIS IS NOT A FUCKING HONEYMOON!" He shouted for the whole house to hear.

Even the smallest moments are overwhelmingNo matter where I look, look, all of my stories are about you

No matter where I look, look, all of my stories are about you

hi ^^ just wanted to greet y'all whoever reading this and wanna say that y'all can comment please don't be shy. I promise I won't bite hiks - hoping for you to have another great day ahead of you ❤️🥰