The First Day Back

Just to let people know this is the first story I've made here and it will probably have alot of mistakes such as spelling errors and bad grammar. I hope you find this story at least a little interesting=) i promise it gets better)

Name: Y/N
Age: 18
Quirk: dragon- taking form of a dragon can breath fire and have armour like scales. You can also use certain parts of your quirk so you don't always have to be a dragon an example Is you can have your tail and wings out on command since you can't hide your horns. (it's a bad example I know)

Hope you enjoy lol

You and kirishima hand been best friends since middle school you even helped him apply for the hero course at UA and you'd made heaps of awesome friends while you were there. But this was ages ago and now you were in your last year of attending UA.

You wake up to the sound of crickets and birds slowly getting up you get ready to have your first day back at school. For the recent holidays you'd been with your grandparents helping then around the house with the animals they liked to rescue.

You slipped into your school shoes and walked to the bus stop which dropped you not far from UA. Your walking through the gate while thinking about how excited you were to get back to your dorm and see everyone again, Mina said she was with old friends at the beach and Sero was on a road trip with denki and his parents. You couldn't wait to hear all the stories they had from their adventures. Your were always early so you had to wait about 10 minutes for you to see some of your friends it was Sero and Mina, they walked to where you were waiting and you talked about what you all did while everyone was gone. A few moments later you hear an angry growl and then you see an angry Bakugo walking up to you followed my Kirishima and Denki. You run up to Denki and kirishima giving then a warm hug and asking them how they are while walking back
Your were talking to Denki and then see kirishima looking at you, when he notices you looking back his face turns the lightest shade of pink and smiles, you shrug it off and continue talking to denki.

The bell rang and now we're all in class, I met up with Uraraka and Deku this morning and I sent them the photos of the kittens I rescued at my grandparents and I got to catch up with everyone else to, it was nice to see everyone again.all of a sudden Mr Aizawa comes in and then he tells us we have a test and get lida to hand out the test sheets as we all groan about it. Everyone went quite and did the test and Mr Aizawa fell asleep in his sleeping bag as usual.

Class ended and the terror of Mr Aizawa threatening to expell students was over. Everyone had already gone to their dorms and I was walking over now "I wonder what I'll eat for dinner tonight... Maybe I'll have some ramen or something" then out of nowhere Denki grabs your shoulder playfully and you get a fright "hey Y/N what's up? How come your still out here" he said curiously "just heading back now I zoned out on the way here because I was taking my time and thinking about what I might eat" he looked at me a smiled. You approached the dorms and entered the  lounge area and saw Urarakas, Momo, jiro and lida talking about something obviously interesting, it have Uraraka a blushing, floating mess, you giggled at this  "also do you think you could help with Sero, kirishima and I with homework" asked Denki "yea sure just let me eat first I don't wanna get angry" "alright then we'll go to your room message me when ur done k" you go and make some instant ramen and scroll through your phone while you eat.

You finished eating and messaged Denki that your ready to help them an you headed up to your room. When u arrived you saw Denki and Kirishima approach your dorm "hey Y/N said kirishima" "hey kirishima" you open your door and let them in, you flopped onto your bed, eating made you feel tired they joined you on your bed and leaned on the wall with you in the middle. A few moments later after slowly and painfully walking them through the work you at the corner of your eye you noticed kirishima was staring at you again "hey kirishima? You alright?" he continues to star but pretends he's not staring at you "oh yea I'm alright don't worry about Y/N I'm fine! " he smiled brightly with his sharp teeth showing. You always thought his smile was cute and you smiled back. You sigh "hmm let's take break, I've got some snacks and soda ill grab them" Denkis eyes flashed with joy and jump off the bed right away I threw him a bag of chips and opened them without think and was already on his phone. I sat back down next to kirishima who looked a little bit tired "you know if you want kirishima, you can lay down if you'd like you look a bit tired"

Kirishimas pov
Y/N asked if I was tired and I was actually she said I can lay down "no I'm ok" I smiled and looked back at my paper "but can I... Lean on you for a while" damn I'm embarrassing whyd I ask that why did- Y/N had pull me to lean on her and I could feel my face getting warm she was so warm and soft...

Y/N pov
Not long after kirishima fell asleep on my shoulder I looked out the window to see the sun was still a bit high and you let kirishima nap while you were still helping denki quietly. Moments pass and Denki kinda gave up for the night and headed out to bed when the sun set and kirishima was still heavily asleep and then I was to.

Not long after I woke up again kirishima went to his room while I was asleep but he'd tucked me into bed and I fell asleep again

Dream
"Y/N... " you turn and see a gray bubbling figure, you walked closer to get a better look and realise it was kirishima, suddenly the area around you turned into a building In the city. You looked around and noticed kirishima was standing on a balcony, as you walk over he turns to you and he jumps off. Everything went dark, and now your were alone, you turn to your left and see an old TV and walk to it. On it was the league of villains and your friends fighting them, you watch for a while and suddenly kirishima pushed Denki out of the way and was suddenly shoot through the neck and gets crushed buy a falling building. Out of no where the figure if kirishima came to you and screamed "why didn't you save me!.. Why did no one save me.." you feel yourself begin to wake up as the figure runs to you trying to attack.

Dream end

You woke up the next morning heavy breathing and covered in sweat, you cheak the time and it was still early so you decided to get a drink of water then get ready class.