Finally

Kirishima's pov

I got ready and gave myself a pep talk to try boost my confidence but then I started coughing at the thought and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my throat and noticed it was an entirely whole flower the thorns and everything, I washed out my mouth to get rid of any blood in my mouth, and then I tried calling Y/N to tell her I wanted to talk but she didn't answer my calls so I decided to go to her go to her dorm instead. as I was walking to her dorm I noticed Mina come from her room with a Teddy bear. It was a bear that I had won for Y/N "I asked Mina if Y/N was ok and she looked at me a little bit worried "I'm not sure Mr Aizawa came out of the room with her and took to recovery girl, she messaged me and asked if I could grab  somethings for her" my eyes widen "well if you don't mind I'm going to come with you.. There's something I need to tell her" Minas eyes lit up "Ohhh are you finally going to tell her that you like her?" she giggled "hah.. Yea.. Ima little nervous to be honest ahah" I scratched the back of my neck, "I didn't notice we got here pretty fast" we saw Mr Aizawa and he told us  what room Y/N was in and we heaned over to the door and knocked on it.

Y/Ns pov

I heard a knock on the door and said for them to come in only expecting Mina since I asked her to grab me the bear that was on my bed, but of course things hardly go my way and I saw kirishima. God why I asked myself and I began to cough, I leant to the side of the bed where there was a bucket and spat the thorns, flowers and blood into it then forced the rest back down my throat realising I probably ate them. Mina looked oddly happy she handed me my bear "thanks Mina" she smiled and whispered "I'm going to leave you with kirishima" before I could protest she was gone and it was just me and kirishima. We sat in silence for a while until I decided to speak up "kirishima... Why are you here" he looked up and had a slightly scared expression "I uhm.. I came to apologise, it wasn't very manly of me"
He had a look of shame "I also came to tell you something else.. Uhm.. Is it ok If I sit next to you Y/N?.." supprised I agreed to let him sit next to me the urge to cough got worse llthe closer he got. He sat next to me. "well? What did you want to tell me?" he looked nervous "Well I uhm.. Uh.. Man this is awkward aha.. Mmph" so slow.. How cute. "I uhm ah man" he let out a big sigh and puffed out his cheeks "I.. I love you Y/N.." you were utterly shocked you could feel your throat already had stopped hurting "what.." you whispered "I know it's out of the blue but I really love you Y/N,.. Ilve loved you since we started at UA!" he kept rambling and trying to explain why he felt this way and he even started crying his (manly tears) you couldn't take it anymore. You jumped out of the bed you'd been in and walked over to kirishima who is still rambling while cupping his face onto his hands. You pulled his hands away from his face and he stopped rambling, you smiled kindly "I love you to kirishima."

Kirishimas pov

I noticed Y/N had moved my hand and she gave me a smile which stopped my rambling and then I heard the best words in my entire life "I love you to kirishima" my eyes widen and I stared into her golden eyes as I felt her wipe away my tears "c-can I hug you Y/N?" "yes, you can hug me kirishima" quickly I wrapped my aram around her and hugged her tightly in my arms and I felt her hugging me back. My gosh I was so happy I felt like I could melt into her, she was so warm, so soft.

Time skip to 4 years lol

Y/N pov

Me and kirishima had started dating a few days after the whole hospital thing. We graduated UA and now we work at an agency for transformation quirk users, we're also married now.

The end
I can't be bothered with this story anymore. lol