Thoughts

Kirishima's pov

I'd noticed Y/N had fallen asleep on my shoulder and noticed everyone else had fallen asleep as well accept for Kaminari. "pst, Kaminari I'm going to head off now and I'm going to take Y/N to her dorm" he gave me a thumbs up and continued play his game, I slowly got up gently pushing Y/N off my shoulder and then I scooped her in my arms and left seros dorm. As I walked down the hall I could feel myself about to cough, I shut it out. Not long after I got to Y/Ns dorm, opened the door and gently put her in bed and tucked her in. She looked so cute and cozy I leant over and gently petted her head and made my way to the door, as I opened the door I heard Y/N say something "k-Kiri?" she sounded so tired, I turned to face her "yea? What's up?" I ask "can you stay for a while?.. Until I fall asleep again.." "sure just let me grab some water and I'll be back" "ok.." I left the room and walked in the bathroom and let put all the coughing I'd held in all night, I didn't cough to much only a few Petals and no blood "ha.. At least its going slowly" I clean myself up and head back to Y/Ns room, she was laying on the edge of her bed scrolling on Instagram. I walked over and sat next to her bed on the floor "hey.. Y/N?" "yea?"   "Mina told me what happened today with you and you know who. Are you alright?"  "oh.. Y-yea I'm find I think, but I don't think I want to date anymore or at least for a while" out of nowhere I coughed and tried to hide the Petals putting them in the pocket of my jacket. "haha sorry about that" "it's alright, here have some water" she grabbed her drink bottle that was on above her bed and gave it to me "oh thank you" I smiled and took a few sips then handed the bottle back to her.

Y/N pov

"thanks for staying up with me Kiri, I appreciate it"  "ha yea no problem! I'm just happy to help hah.." I turned my phone off and started to drift off "night Kiri" I said before falling asleep. I heard him say goodnight and leave the room.

Kirishima pov

I started walking back to my room, the coughing had begun to go away for a while, I was so tired but I took the opportunity to eat something filling and got to bed. I stayed up thinking about what happened to Y/N and slowly fell asleep.

Time skip: Monday

I wake up and get ready for school and I remember that Mr Aizawa said there'd be a new student transferring into our class today, excitedly I brushed my teeth and went downstairs and met everyone in the lounge area as usual and together we headed to our class.

Short time skip

I sat down in my desk next to Y/N, Bakugo and kaminari, I noticed an extra seat next to me and wondered in the new student would sit next to me. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and then in came the new Student I thought she looked friendly, she introduced herself, her name is Ayaka, she told us about her quirk, it was called puppet, she makes puppets and she can control them like drones and use them for fighting, it was a little scary but I sounded so cool and I could already heard midorya muttering and writing down everything he heard. Eventually Mr Aizawa came in and instructed for her to in the empty seat next to me l, she looked at me and she blushed a little "hey! My names kirishima! It's great to have you in our class" i said then gave her a big smile "h-hi, uh thanks for the warm welcome" she said shyly "kirishima pay attention." I heard Mr Aizawa and started listening. Through out the entire lesson Ayaka and I had been pulling faces and tossing notes to each other and we agreed to have lunch together

Time skip to lunch

Y/N pov

I decided not have lunch today and went up to the roof instead to think about whatever came to mind I leaned again whatever you call the thing stopping me from fall and watched the clouds in silence and then I remembered that kirishima and Ayaka looked they got to friendly to fast something about her gave me a bad vibe, in class I watched as kirishima looked happier talking to her then he ever did talking to me, I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous I mean who wouldn't be jealous when someone is getting close with your best friend.. "Hmmph best friend huh"
I stopped and thought about the words I'd just said "best friend? Tch, if he's my best friend then it should be find me! Stop having doubts ahaha.. Ha.. ha.. Damn" I thought to myself and waited for the bell to ring and head back to class. The same thing happened again, the thought of it made me annoyed or even angry, Ayaka and Kirishima were we already so close. Obviously it went on for the rest of the day until school ended. I was walking back to the dorms and noticed kirishima and Ayaka... They were... Holding hands?!? I started to cough and my throat started to burn, I fell to my knees and started to vomit bloody Petals, I get to my feet and rush past kirishima and Ayaka and run to my dorm slamming the door shut behind me as i cough violently. I knew what was happening I realised that I actually love kirishima, I love him alot and seeing him with Ayaka made me feel so jealous and I hated it.

(from here it's probably going to be a bit sad but I'm not sure mainly cause I actually just write these when I'm bored)