Chapter 2

(Most of the time it will be on Haru's p.o.v. There will be times where the p.o.v change but I swear to god have I written alot of these in his p.o.v. And also Haru won't learn of his betrayal and about Ehit, until after the Bloodborne arc meaning after he becomes an infant great one)

My body is in deep pain. It started with the legs and it slowly made up to my waist area. I am just fall in this infinite void while I am feeling all that happens. Why did this happen to me? What happened?

I was fending them off and the next thing I know is that huge pig grab me with its mouth. Am I dead? I guess I am since I lost any feeling except for pain. I did not even get to see my family one last time before I do. I then feel the ground area as suddenly all the pain went away. I was a bit surprise when I could open my eyes although it was slowly.

Haru: What the?

I got up and my eyes adjusted to my surrounding as I widen my eyes. I am here.

I look around the area and I really am here, I could also tell this is not a dream

I look around the area and I really am here, I could also tell this is not a dream. In my dreams of this place, I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. I then saw something near the stairs as I approach it. It looks human but the closer I look, it was a doll. I inspect it further and realize how cute it is.

Haru: How cute.

I accidentally said out loud. Oh well, its not like she could hear me. I then explored the area more as I saw a gate blocking a graveyard full of flowers. It was sad but calming for some reason. I then looked at the abandon cathedral as I took a big breathe and went inside. But before I did I saw a few white skinny people on the ground,. They weren't harmful but they were holding three different weapons towards me. There was a threaded cane, hunter axe and saw cleaver.

I slowly reached for the threaded cane as it gave it to me and went back on the ground. I continued to move up and there is another group of white skinny humans and they are giving me a weapon but this time, its a hunter blunderbuss and a hunter pistol. I think I am going to like these guys soon.

I walk inside the cathedral to see an old man in the wheel chair. I got my guards up in case he is dangerous. The man looks at me and smiled.

Gehrman: Ah-hah, you must be the new hunter.

Haru: New hunter?

???: Indeed, welcome to the hunter's dream. This will be your home, for now.

I look at old man and I decided to lower my guards but only a little. Though he does sound like....!

Haru: Wait! Your the guy who told me to wake up!

The old man chuckles as he nodded at me.

Gehrman: Indeed, I am Gehrman, a friend to you hunters. You're sure to be in a fine haze now.

Haru: Uh well I did have a slight headache when I actually first arrive here.

Gehrman: Haha good. Just don't think about all of this. You are not the first hunter after all.

Haru: Hah? What do you mean?

Gehrman then explained to me about how he was the first hunter and how he and a friend Laurence, their Master Willem and Micolash helped around the capital. That is when the four of them rebelled against Ehit as they learn of what Ehit really is, thanks to Gehrman. Though Gehrman didn't tell me what but I guess it was a sensitive subject? I am not sure. They venture deeper into the abyss and found themselves teleported to a new town. The town where they discovered was where they settled and lives a peaceful life. Willem became a professor as he taught a school there. But Willem's goal is to advance the evolution of humankind and achieve higher thoughts using insights but Laurence wanted to use blood to evolve humanity.

(So writing it is confusing so listen to this instead)

My eyes widen. This whole other world apart from the world I have to help is dark. I sighed as I asked Gehrman.

Haru: How do I get out of here?

Gehrman then laughs as I got surprise by the sudden action his doing.

Gehrman: Oh sorry Hunter but I do not know. Just go out and kill a few beasts. Its for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.

I sighed as I look around the area more. I notice a workbench as I approach it.

Haru: Hey Gehrman. Can you tell me more about this hunter's dream.

Gehrman: This was once a safe haven for hunters. A workshop where hunters used to enhance their weapons and flesh. We don't have as many tools as we once did but... you're welcome to use whatever you find. Even the doll, should it please you.

I blush as I heard him chuckle since there was nothing much to do around the inside, I decided to head out as I saw a lit up tomb but before that I open up my stats and my eyes was shocked to see its current stat. My stats has improve a little bit.

Haru: Well its a surprise.

I decided to go to a lit up tomb as I kneeled infront of it. I don't know why but It felt natural. Then I feel very light as I reopen my eyes to see that I am not in Hunter's dream. I think I am in central Yharnam. I then heard a loud high pitch scream in the distance.

I shivered at the sound. I didn't also realize this whole time my hunter's perspective because it warns me that someone is behind me  and is about to strike. I turn around and block the attack as it was a torch.

Yharnam man: Away! Away!

I rolled out of the way as I also have another feeling that someone is behind me. I watch as there was another Yharnam man with a pitch fork. I tried shooting atone of them only to realize that it didn't kill him instead it stunned them. I then decided that it was better to stun them with my gun and go in for the strike with my weapon. And I did so, I shoved my threaded cane through its head while I shoot at the other one, also stunning him as I did a cool fancy spin and cut his head off.

Yharnam man: Cursed beast!

The two Yharnam men fall down dead. There is one thing for certain about this place. Its a whole lot stronger than the dungeon.

I smirked to myself as I walk to god knows where to see if I have any clues to what I am supposed to do around here.