Chapter 5

Alice: T-This is... no!

I hear Alice crying as I was standing near the window. I went back to her and showed her the red jeweled broach. I hear her crying as I then explained to her about her father which makes her cry harder. I pity her but I don't know what to do but I know for sure I can not leave her alone here.

Haru: Hey Alice.

Alice: Y-Yes?

I hear her sobbing as I look at the window and look back to where I came from.

Haru: I want you to come with me. Okay? We will look for a safer place for you to stay in. Its not safe here.

Alice: O-ok Hunter. Thank you so much.

Haru: Please refer to me as Haru instead.

Alice: Okay big brother Haru.

I then have a flash back to when Itsuki calls me that. I felt a tear fall down my eyes as I hear a door open. Then a little girl came around the corner as I saw her swollen eye.

 Then a little girl came around the corner as I saw her swollen eye

(I feel like I am making a walking dead book. Also imagine a white bow on her. Either neck or head, not sure because the game doesn't really tell you where she wears that bow)

When she saw me she came up to me and hug me while crying harder. I then saw another girl who looks a little like Alice but older. She revealed to be her big sister. Elizabeth. I also broke the news to her and she started to eyeball her eyes out and I just stayed there with two little girls hugging me while crying loudly. After a while, I decided to bring the two of them with me and while doing so I activate my hunter's perspective in case someone is going to come and kill us. I hug Alice and Elizabeth to try and comfort her while I hum the melody in the music box.

I then heard their cries turn to sniffle as the two slowly calms down. Alice and Elizabeth then back up as the two wipes their eyes.

Haru: Are you ready to go?

I only saw their head nod as I reach my head out for and Elizabeth takes it while Alice takes Elizabeth's hand.

Haru: Stay close to me, okay?

Elizabeth/Alice: Okay, big brother Haru.

I smiled as I rub her head and we began to go back to the cemetery, luckily there is no insane townsfolk or beast around the area as we pass the empty streets of Central Yharnam. I glance at the two sisters, every once in awhile to make sure they are okay.

Soon we finally made it to the cemetery but before entering, I kneel down and hold onto both their shoulders.

Haru: Are you ready? You're parents are in there but... its not a sight for a little girl like you should see.