Chapter 6

When first arriving to central Yharnam, I stumbled myself upon a clinic but behind the door of the clinic room is a female name Iosefka. She was kind, compassionate and gentle as she did not want any infected to enter the room she is in. Everytime I pass by, I would always go check on her to make sure things are okay.

Though after defeating Gascoigne I notice how her tone changes and she ask me for survivors. I just shrug as I feel like she wants to do something good but I can't help but shrug the feeling something is wrong with her.

But now everytime I check on her, I would immediately back up as I feel something is very wrong. I need to get in there, but how? I look around as I realize that on the otherside of a locked gate I used to pass. Maybe I could go through there. I recently fought a rat and I guess it has poison since I feel a bit nauseous.

I grab an antidote to cure myself from the poison. I look around more and with nothing better around the area, I decided to walk away.

Timeskip

I was walking around the empty streets of Yharnam until I met up with Alfred. But I did not want to deal with him considering we already met back on the otherside of Yharnam.

That and his a bit weird. And his pretty much racist.

I was trying to make my way to Old Yharnam since I want to know how things over there looks.

Surely it can't be worse than central Yharnam, right?

Later

I was hiding behind a building as multiple bullets are shooting at me.

So recap.

I finally found the door that leads to Old Yharnam and some dude is apparently the one who gave out the warning which said something along the lines that 'Hunters not wanted here' because when I entered he shouts at me. I guess he use to be a hunter too but he was consumed by the blood or the insights. Well whatever it is, I will have to put him out of his misery.

And honestly I have faced death so many times already. What would a sign do to me?

The beast around Old Yharnam are actually alot faster and stronger than the ones in Central Yharnam. I found out where the guy is and I am making my way over there to try and shut him up. I kill a few beast here and there while also dodging bullets from the minigun that man is shooting at me.

I made it to the ladder and I climb up to his area and once ontop, I grab my pistol and shot him through the head, knocking him back and falling off the ledge.

If that headshot wasn't enough to kill him then I am sure that fall did. I look at the minigun as I sigh. I am trying to think of a way to bring this gun with me. But it looks connected to the ground and I am no gun freak. I sighed as I patted this thing but I look over and saw a beasts around the area. I look at the gun as I smiled and I start to rev the minigun up.

Haru: Eat this! You ugly motherf-

I couldn't hear myself as I shot at all the beast around the area. Oh man do I love this thing!

Timeskip

After having my fun, I made sure to use up all the ammos to make sure no one else dares to use this thing. I then explore the area more as I take note on how things look compared to Central Yharnam. I walk over to the ledge after I killed a few crows near me. I look around as I sighed to myself.

I even tricked a crazed hunter to fall off a ledge while I grab onto a ladder. Heh, dumba**. I pray for that poor bastard.

I also took note of my personality. I am becoming a bit insane and a huge sadistic and bloodthirsty hunter. I fear I might become like the rest.

I killed a few beast while I am walking down a sketchy road. Its alot grimmer and at the end of all it m, I found a huge door. Before entering I decided to look around the area more as I made my way back to the Oedon cathedral.

Haru: Huh, neat.

I then walk inside as I hear Alice and Elizabeth and the Dweller laughing together, not maniacally though. Thank god for that.

When I went inside Alice and and as well as Elizabeth saw me and immediately runs towards me and hugs me.

Alice: Big brother Haru! You're safe!

Haru: Of course. I am just going to go to the hunter's dream and upgrade my stuff.

Elizabeth: Okay!

I watch as the two of them lets go of me and goes back to the Dweller. Not gonna lie, I like that Dweller. I then went back to the hunter's dream and met up with the doll, though I caught the doll sleeping and it made me question if she really is a doll. I just leave her for awhile and went to upgrade my weapons. While doing so, I chat with Gehrman to which I see as a father figure. He has treated me as his son. Always making jokes and giving advice to me.

He reminds me off my father.

I then thanked Gehrman and I went to the doll. She is still asleep but I lightly shake her. She woke up and gets up.

Doll: Ah, welcome home good hunter. I must have drifted off.

Haru: Oh its alright. Waiting for me could get tiring.

I chuckle as she just smiles at me.

Doll: What is your desire?

I then held out my hand as I asked to channel for my blood echoes. She helps me do so as now I went back to the oedon's chapel. I hug Alice and hug the dweller since he likes it and I kinda feel bad for him.

I then went back to old Yharnam but before opening the door, I want to go fight the beast inside of a building. When I walked in, I saw him. I actually did some research on him.

Its a blood starved beast and it loves blood

Its a blood starved beast and it loves blood. So I know how to deal with this one. I enter as I throw the blood cocktail to the corner of the room. I watch the  the beast go over to it and I throw oil and immediately follow it up with a molotov. Its in pain but I shot at its head and it stuns him, so like usual I went in for a visceral before it can get back up.

Surprisingly an easy fight since it died. Well the others won't be the same but atleast I can take a bit of a breather here. I found out it was a dead end but atleast I got a lot of blood echo.

Well time to go look around more.