Lovers or Cards

CHAPTER 10

(A BIT OF SEXUAL ENGAGING)

A few minutes pass by until Luna had broke the silence

Luna: I'm so bored! Should we play something?

Ren: What about truth or dare?

Kavin: Seriously Ren, we're too old for that!

Kaning: Or maybe he just wants to maintain his 'manly' image in front of us.

Kavin: says yourself chipmunk!

Everyone laughs at Kavin and Kaning fighting until a sudden knock on the door echoes the room.

Isa: come in.

BT, Isa's Butler, and Luna's Butler come in with a few maids pushing a cart.

BT: these are all of the items you have requested Young Master, anything else?

I look to Caleb and see him shake his head, oh right I forgot they were injured. With that the 3 butlers and a few of the maids left. Caleb stands up from his seat and gets a few bandages and throws one to Mj, of course he caught it right on time.

Caleb: Put this on.

Caleb had exited the room while I noticed Mj was staring at me so I turned around to meet his gaze.

Me: Hm?

Mj: Uh.. could you help me?

I chuckle and usher him outside the room. We walked to his room with a small silence until we reached his room. I stopped at the entrance and open the door for him to go inside.

Me: You should go inside, I'll wait for you here.

Mj: Noo that's improper of me to do, come inside.

Me: that'll be even more improper you dumbass! someone might think we're up to something!

Mj: Someone or just you?

I sigh in defeat and go in the room as Mj just chuckles and closes the door behind me.

Me: go take a shower before putting on the bandages.

Mj: I've already done this before, no need to teach me love.

I laugh as he places a towel at his shoulders and go inside the bathroom. I sit on the bed waiting for him to come out, so I bring out my phone and watch a few tiktok's while waiting. 5 minutes later the door opened and I walk over to the bathroom door expecting Mj to be fully clothed but instead a towel was wrapped around his waist revealing his toned-pack abs. TURN AROUND TURN AROUND TURN AROUND my brain said as I just let out a small squeal of shock and turned around. I felt really red until Mj's voice had woken me up from the heat of the redness.

Mj: Love, turn around, I already know you saw me.

I shake my head and cover my face until I heard Mj walking to the front of me and grabbed both my wrists revealing my Hot-Red-Spicy-Tomato-Face. He started walking in front of me causing me to walk backwards for a few steps until my back hit the wall and he pins my arms to the side of my heads. Mj leans his face near mine until I stopped him causing him to lean back a bit.

Me: Mj, I don't think we should do this. We're not in an official relationship yet, and I don't want people to go around saying that we're just faking it.

He leans in closer but this time to my ear, chuckling causing my body to shiver a bit.

Mj: Then let's make it happen.

Mj lets go of my wrists and then suddenly the room became pitch black while some sliver of the moon crawled from the windows. I heard a few foot steps coming near me and assumed it was Mj. I saw some wet hair in the dark as they approached me, took my neck and started kissing me ferociously. I kissed back knowing the feeling of Mj's lips as he carries me to the bed. Before I knew it we started making out. Our tongues fought like beast's arguing for their prey, until he started going lower until he reached the side of my neck. There, I felt a huge hickey being marked on the right side of my neck and let out a small moan. After all of that it all faded to black as I closed my eyes.