Carnival

CHAPTER 12

I walk over to Mj while waving a hand to his face. What is this man thinking?

Me: Hello? Earth to Mj? Earth to Honey?

He snapped out and gave me a sort-of smile.

Mj: oh, hello

Me: what where you spacing out on?

We started walking around a few vendors while waiting for Mj's response until he sighs and finally speaks out.

Mj: I remember going on a date here. With my 1st love.

I just stood there shocked.

Mj: Look, I know you girls don't like men mentioning their ex's but--

I cutt him off by putting his head on my shoulder as I tip-toe over to hug him.

Me: We hate it when you mention other girls its because we know they've given you a lot of pain. So just don't dread on it or mention her. Its better for you to move on.

I felt a smile on my shoulder, so I pull out to see if Mj was alright.

Mj: Well then, I picked the right woman.

He took my hand into his, and we walked back to the stuffed toy vendor. We see a crowed surrounding a few people. I heard a sound calling "Gorya" so I immediately gave Mj a look of worry as we run over to the crowd to see Thyme on top of Tesla beating him up.

Thyme: you know what? Let's just go Gorya!

He took Gorya's wrist and dragged her somewhere else.

I look for Kaning and see her by the turtle exhibit.

Me: Kaning!

She turns around with a wide smile.

Kaning: Oh, Hello! Is Tesla looking for me?

Me: No, Tesla and Thyme got into a fight.

Her eyes widdened as I start leading her to the place near the stuffed-toy vendor. There we see Mj and Tesla having a fight.

Me: Mj! No! Stop it!

Kaning and I rush over to break them from the fight.

As Tesla was about to punch Mj, I quickly stayed in between them and got a hit from Tesla causing me to stumble back a bit.

Kaning and Mj: Y/n!

Mj caught me just in time while he helped me stand up properly.

Mj: Are you ok? Does it hurt?

Me: I'm fine.

I look back to see Kaning tugging on to the shocked Tesla's arm. Tesla forcely takes his arm away from Kaning, causing her to stumble back a bit before he leaves the scene. I rush over to see if Kaning is alright.

Me: Kaning, are you alright?

Kaning: oh, I'm ok. But what about you? Im sorry that Tesla punched you. I should have held on to him tighter.

Me: It's alright. You can't control his body anyway.

We both give out a laugh as Mj approached us.

Mj: mm.. so does this mean the date is cancelled?

Kaning: yeah.. I guess so, I'll be leaving now.

I took her wrist before she could leave.

Me: wait, are you guys hungry? I can buy us some dinner.

Mj: you? Buy us? You werent able to buy just a stuffed toy but a meal??

Me: I didnt get any cash ok! Tho i brought this