Animal Love

Chapter 11

A FEW DAYS LATER

It was 12:40 am as I go downstairs for the triple-date with Gorya and Kaning, as I was on my way, I was texting Mj to confirm if he was going to go.

Me: Mj!!

He wouldnt answer me so I just kept spamming him.

Me: Mj??

Mj!!

MJJJ

sweety??

honey??

love??

babe??

EESHH YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!

I close my phone, stomp on the floor as I give out a big pout. I felt a vibration on my hand so I checked to see that Kaning and Gorya had made a group-chat with me, Thyme, Tesla, and Mj.

Thyme: What is this?? 

Gorya: It's a Gc if you didn't know, grandpa.

Kaning: enough fighting you two! Y/n, is Mj gonna come??

Me: Ahaha-- I don't think so..

I close my phone and sigh while taking a seat in a near by couch near the entrance of the house. Suddenly I hear a pair of heels walking towards me. I look up to see Ms. Beah

Me: Beah, do you think Mj will come to the zoo with me? He's not replying to my text's.

She takes a seat beside me as I show her my phone. I hear a slight giggle from Ms. Beah that caused me to flinch a little.

Me: What's funny??

Ms. Beah: It's just so cute when people try to get their partner's attention! Believe me, I've been there before.

She said while lightly pinching my cheeks. The only people who usually can do this to me are my secretary's, my butler, my friends, or my family members. So I didn't really mind if she did this often, I kinda liked it. After what seems to be forever, Ms. Beah stopped pinching my cheeks and gripped my hands softly.

Ms. Beah: Give the Young Master some time, the way he treated you looked very different from how your ex's treated you.

Me: mm.. you're right, I just hope I don't seem too possessive.

Ms. Beah: No!! You're just too caring Young Mistress!

I smile at her compliment as I get up from my seat when a vibration comes from my phone, I look at my phone and see that Mj replied to my message. My eyes wide open causing Ms. Beah to stand up and look at me worriedly before looking at my phone and putting a hand to her mouth.

Mj: Go to the gate, I'm already there.

A smile stretched across my face as I ran to the entrance then outside the house to see Mj leaning on his car waiting for me. I walk over to him as he spots me and give me a hug.

Mj: Hello Y/n !

I pull out looking down knowing that I probably looked like a hot-tomate-salad-mess.

Mj: Or should I call you Sweety? Or maybe Honey? Or maybe--

I cutt him off by putting a hand to his mouth

Me: Aish! Let's just go!!

He just chuckles as he puts one hand around my waist leading me to the other side of the car before closing the door and hoping onto the driver seat.

----------------

10 MINUTES LATER AT THE ZOO

I look over to the entrance at the zoo, and see Gorya with Thyme, and Kaning with Tesla. They looked like they were sort-of fighting so I rushed over and gave a hug to Kaning and Gorya.