𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

I was convinced that soulmates never existed.

This whole idea of having one person who you could die for, give up anything for.

I refuse to believe in it.

Why should I?

'It's not like I am touch starved or something. I have people who love me and cherish having my presence right?, oh for how long can I keep lying to myself, it's not like anybody would care if one day I just stopped talking.' Those were the exact thoughts as my head lay low and I walked on the street with earphones plugged in my ears.

I was already running late for school and I thought to myself how much worse could it actually get if I grabbed a cup of coffee. I entered Griddy's doughnuts with that exact thought and no regret whatsoever. I got up to the counter and took a seat as I waited for one of the waitresses to come and take my order. As I waited for her to come, I noticed shuffling next to me. Someone sat on the chair next to me. I looked up to see a boy probably my age sitting there. He wore a uniform, It was kind of weird honestly it had some unfamiliar logo on it. Well, I am nobody to judge I mean look at me I am wearing these drags they call uniforms.

Anyhow, my attention got diverted from the young boy as a waitress came in 'Agnes', I don't know her on anything I was just smart enough to look at her name tag.  Agnes greeted the boy and I sweetly and asked what we would like to have. I glanced at the menu for a quick second until the boy uttered "a black coffee , please" , god his voice sounded so calm. Wait what the fuck am I already falling for someone just by hearing their voice. "Ditto"I replied a second after. "Okay coming right up" said Agnes as she walked away preparing our order.

"Shouldn't you be drinking milk or whatever?"asked the boy with a hint of an attitude. "Could ask you the same" I replied with no emotion on my face. "Touché" he said with a slight smirk and that's when I noticed his green eyes, gosh the way they sparkled under the warm morning sun.

Agnes came back with our drinks. I sipped mine in delight and so did the boy. "So you go to school close by?" I asked curiously trying to build some conversation to avoid the awkwardness clearly evident in the air. "Something like that" he replied. Secretive. I like it.

I decide to not question him any longer and to just enjoy my coffee before I had to rush to school and make up some shit excuse as to why I was late in the first place.

My coffee ended and now it's was time for me to rush. Splendid. I looked to my side to notice the features of the boy one last time, I was about to get up and get going until someone held my arm. "I never caught your name" , "Millsey"I uttered. "Cute name, well it's was nice to meet you Millsey . I hope we run into each other again". I smiled in return. He was about to walk away until I held his arm "I never caught your name either" , "five" he said with a smile showing his dimples, Jesus can this guy stop making me fall for him already. "Until we meet again, five" I said with a smile. As I put on my headphones got on a bike I found close by and paddled away as I muttered "who names their kid five?"

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦!

𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 <3

𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟐 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 , 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨!

lot's of love
your entirely average simp,
𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑦 💌