𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢

A little note - So this basically a vent chapter based on the rather shit week I had last week, I hope you enjoy it!

'Someone asked me to describe school in one word'

Dreadful. That's all I uttered as I walked away.

I plugged back my earphones and rode my bicycle home as quickly as I could. That's when an idea occurred to me instead of going home why not go to the academy. I knew how much Reginald hated the spite of me and at this point, I couldn't give a shit. I just cared about reaching that one boy who I cared about so deeply. I paddled faster and faster as tears already began spilling from my eyes.

I reached the academy. I opened the door, without ringing the doorbell. I was about to go up the stairs until I noticed Luther. Before he could make any snarky comment, I flipped him off and climbed up the stairs as quickly as I could. I made my way up to five's room without caring if anyone was watching me. I open his door, drop my bag on the floor. "hey Gracey ( I changed it a little bit cause their mum's name is Grace so it makes it a little weird), how was your day - ". I cut him off mid-sentence and tangle him in a hug finally letting the tears I was holding in for so long loose. "hey, hey, It's okay I'm right here. We can talk about it later" he said rubbing my back comfortingly. Through sobs, I managed to let out one sentence "I don't like school".

Five's POV (I know you all have been waiting for this)

God I hated seeing her like this, School's been a pain for her from the start and the fact that I can't even be with her when she's going through all of this makes it worse. I decide it's best not to question her too much and let her be. I place her down on the bed and hug her close, as she clung to me like I was about to let go of her. I whispered sweet things in her ear to essentially get her to calm down. I could see that it was slowly starting to work so It made my heartbeat rest a little bit.

Back to the narrator <3

I soon realised that I made the right choice by coming to five, he calms my nerves down somehow. I dunno it's almost like when I am with him all my worries just wash away. Soon my sobs quiet down and turn into whimpers. I clung onto Five one last time before I start to even utter a word. I open my mouth to talk until five interrupts me and says " you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, It's okay" with a comforting smile making his dimples prominent. " No, it's okay I want to" I reply back with a smile.

"It's just that school's been really hard for me lately, maths and biology have been literally killing me. I feel so insecure about myself all the time I look at all these super skinny girls with their perfect bodies and I'm just out here looking like Shrek. God, I wish could just end it all. I'm so sick of myself" I rant totally not being on the verge of another breakdown. Without wasting another second Five engulfed me in a hug. 'God, you don't realise how much I needed that I mutter to myself. (I have written this paragraph based on my personal insecurities feel free to make changes if you don't relate to it)

Back to Five's POV

After listening to Grace my heart broke, it shattered metaphorically. As I hugged her, I noticed that my eyes were glossy as well. If only she could know how perfect she was in my eyes. I pulled out of the hug and held her by her shoulders and said " look at me" she looked at me with her eyes red and puffy from all the crying. " In my eyes, you're my Shrek okay, your a humorous and loving person who I love to the moon and back and I wouldn't change that for shit. You need help in studies I'm here. Whatever you need I'm here. Grace just know that looks don't make someone great, it's on the inside that does.". Her face instantly lights up when she hears my words. God, I love nothing more than to see her smile.

She instantly kisses my cheek leaving me flustered and gives me a tight hug. "What would I have done with you" she whispers into my ear as I lightly smile to myself. I couldn't do shit either without her by my side.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 2 , 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!

lot's of love
your entirely average simp,
𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘺 💌