𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Note: For this particular imagine all of the members of the academy along with my original character are young so anywhere between (8-11)

Today was the day I finally learn how to ride a bike.

This may seems like a simple task for some but for me, it was quite the opposite.

All my siblings knew how to ride a bike, so I felt left out when everyone was cycling and I sat in the corner. Simply watching.

Ben, Vanya and Klaus have taken the responsibility of teaching me how to ride a bike today while Luther, Diego, Allison and Five just do their thing. Dimwits in my eyes but others may agree to disagree..

I woke up early in the morning, took a shower, picked an outfit suitable for the occasion and ate my breakfast. I even squeezed in time to read a few pages of this new book I started reading. Ben recommended it to me and I was really enjoying it. I sat on the staircase in our house as I waited for all of them to show up. Eventually, everyone did. Gosh, I have never been so excited and scared in my whole life. Everyone finished up their meals, now it was finally time for the moment I have been waiting for.

It took me a little while to get the hang of riding a cycle. Honestly, I have to thank Vanya and Ben for actually teaching me and Klaus for his moral support.

I felt confident enough to ride by myself so I cycled alone it was going alright until I saw a kitten on the road I got distracted and ended up falling. I scraped my knee and I must have hit my head pretty hard as the colour black quickly took over my vision.

Five's POV

I always knew how to ride a cycle, not unlike some people who can't.

Not pointing fingers at anyone particularly...

'Hey has anyone seen Emily ?' I asked everyone out of genuine concern , no one replied until Vanya's perked up and replied "I think she went to test out her cycle riding skills, I'm sure she'll be back soon". Somehow I had a bad feeling in my gut after I heard that. "Since I'm the only responsible here I'm going to make sure that she at least knows how to walk back home if she can't ride on her cycle."

Without uttering another word I rode my bicycle on the trail we usually ride on. I was slowly starting to get more and more worried about Emily's safety. It wasn't until I noticed a bike laying backwards in the distance as my heart completely froze in the moment. I got off my bike and blinked instantly to the spot.

That's when my heartt completely stopped working for a fe seconds as I saw Emily on the ground her knees scrapped and her forehead with a severe cut. Out of panic, I screamed for help "Vanya, Ben, Klaus, Dad" as tears began welling up in my eyes. I took her lifeless looking figure in my arms as I repeated the words " e-mily w-ake u-p pl-ease" with cracks evident in my voice.

I had never blinked anyone with me before but this time I knew it was worth a try and with one blink I was back in the house. My figure dropped to the floor along with Emily's as my emotions took the best of me "Vanya, Ben, Mom" I screamed at this point begging for help.

All three of them rushed towards me, their eyes full of worry, sadness and fear. As mom quickly asked me to carry her fragile frame upstairs. I laid her on her bed and held her hand without thinking about my actions even for a second. "Emily wake up please, I know you can" one last time as mom pushed me away from her frame so she could take care of her. I walked backwards when I was suddenly met with Ben and Vanya's hand hugging me. Gosh even if I refuse to admit it I really needed that.

*time skip*

It's been about half an hour since mom's taken care of Emily. Vanya, Ben and Klaus go in first followed by the other once they are all out I decide that it's my turn. I step into the room with gentle footsteps, as soon as I see her awake I run-up to her and give her a hug, geez this is probably the first time I have ever done that without someone forcing me to. "I think it's safe to say that you missed me" said Emily with a hint of sass in her voice. I just nod in reply. " let me make something very clear you pull off any of this stupid shit again I'm not helping you" I tell her almost scolding her. " Now come here" I said in a soft voice as Emily instantly tangles me in a bear hug "thanks again five" she murmured in the cloth of my blazer. "Anytime my love", what the heck? , my love? , what is wrong with me-, clearly too much. (no bc same)

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 4 <3

lot's of love
your entirely average simp,
𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑦 💌