𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

Five's POV

I screwed up big time, I'm stuck in an apocalypse all by myself. Yup just me.

Guess I should have listened to my so-called "dad", god for the sense of achievement I felt as I left that house and time travelling. I would do it again. I have explored around for a few minutes and I realise that I'm nowhere close to the academy. I scream "Help" multiple times just to give my heart assurance that I was actually all alone.

That was until I noticed the academy close by and I shouted "Vanya, Ben, Dad" with all my strength at this point hoping that this was all just a bad dream. Shit, this wasn't even the start of bad, as my eyes met the corner of the mansion. Bodies. Lay on the ground not moving an inch, the only conclusion was that they were all dead. It wouldn't have mattered much to me until I soon recognised the faces of the beings.

My siblings...

Even though I couldn't stand the spite of most of them, I couldn't help but let my taps loose as tears escaped my eyes, I couldn't bear the pain making my knees weak and falling to the ground. I cried my heart out, my crying didn't stop for multiple hours. At this point, there was nothing worth living for my siblings lay dead. The only thing I had close to a family. I was about to call it a night slowly as my body gave in after all the grief until I heard an unidentified sound coming from a nearby building. That made me hold my breath unintentionally.

Five's POV Discontinues

"Bloody Hell" I cursed under my breath as I dropped a can of corn out of my hands. I mean if I am stuck in this "apocalyptic situation" I don't want to starve to death. That is so not a cool way to die. Anywho you're probably wondering how I ended up in this shit situation in the first place, an interesting story to say the least, so you might want to grab your popcorn.

My way less than great father, experimented on me, my sister and other children because we were born with so-called "abilities" like none other. Well, these lab experiments were quite secretive if you watch too many movies you probably know where this is heading. So basically I was sleeping while this whole situation happened in my underground bunker where they basically keep me trapped for "misbehaviour" and yeah I pretty much slept through this whole shit.

I couldn't find my sister I looked for her for days but not a single trace as to where she was. I cried for a whole day after I realised that I might have been looking for nothing that existed. My sister was sent to Hawkins, Indiana for a different set of experiments. So I was glad that she was safe and sound. I think that's a pretty good summary of my life for now. Oh, my name you ask Max ... just Max never had a surname.

Now it's time for me to make a run so more talking later.

Let's just say I'm not the most athletic kid and compared to this guy that just teleported like a superhero straight out of a movie. I never stood a chance.

It was already night time so I couldn't see anything properly either but the only thing I noticed was his green guys. God, I got lost in them for a second there. That's when I snapped out of my simping state and took out a knife, yeah sometimes watching Dora the explorer can come in handy. "Stay back!" I shouted trying to scare the dude away.

"Hey, Hey I don't want to hurt you alright? (get the reference) I'm in the same situation as you. So maybe let's lose the knife and help each other because honestly, I don't think either of us have a big chance of surviving by ourselves." He stated defensively. "Okay fine" I said dropping my knife to the floor and him picking it up and stuffing it in his pocket.

"So how long have you been stuck here?" I asked the boy, "Not long, merely a few hours" he replied back. "So, what's your name?" he asked. "Max, how about you," I said simply. "Five Hargreeves" he replied. "wait, like the number?" I questioned. "mhm" he murmured in reply. I started laughing out loud as I said "who names their kid 5". Soon enough he began laughing with me as well.

A few minutes later our laughter stopped as we lay on the ground looking at the sky in comfortable silence. "can I say something honestly" said five. "yeah sure shoot", "you make being stuck in an apocalypse less shit" said five as a short laugh escaped his lips. "I guess I do"I replied confidently. After that, we just lay quietly not uttering a word just simply enjoying each other's presence.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝟑 :)

lot's of love
your entirely average simp,
𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑦 💌