Gabriel Barsch | Confession

Lmao what the fok am I writing. This is cring-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

・You and Gabe has been friends for a year or two and he's been developing a feeling towards you.

・He doesn't know what love is sadly. So he would just awkwardly stay quiet or stay away from you a little while.

・His feelings grew but he still doesn't know what love is :unamused; . So he asked a friend of his..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I keep having this feeling towards a certain person.. Like, my stomach would have this bloomy feeling and I would feel my face kinda heat up. What is this feeling?" Gabriel explains as he sips his 6th cup of coffee today.
His friend then starts to burst out of laughter.

"Really..?" Gabriel asks, his face seems to show a look of unamused. As his friend wipes a tear away, they get back to their posture.
"It's because of Chemistry."
Gabriel became silent.
"Kidding kidding, surprising you didn't know what Love is. It actually means you have a crush on them, y'know, like have feeling towards them romantically. I'm bad at giving confession advice but you should go with the flow."

And with that, Gabriel went to find you. While replying a small thank you to his friend before that of course.

<~>

You were sketching a beautiful flower scenery on your sketch book, humming a song. You heard a presence behind you, and you knew it was Gabe.
"I know you're there Gabe..!!" You said excitedly.

Ah Gabe, one of the nicknames that Gabriel let you call him. He chuckles as he sat beside you. Gabriel adored your artist skills. Really. "You're really nice at art, you know.." He compliments your sketching. "Gabe, you flatter me!" You exclaimed.

As Gabriel took a deep breath. "N/N, I have a confession to make.." He said. You stopped sketching and turned your head towards him. 'Did you do something wrong?' you thought. He confessed his feelings to you, you were pretty much a flustered mess half-way. "-and yeah.. Do you accept..?" Gabriel asks, looking down on the red sand.
You hesitantly hugged Gabriel. "Yes, I accept!!" You exclaimed. Gabriel chuckles softly and hugs back.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'M NOT PROUD OF THIS UWAAAA-