Deimos & Sanford | Mission

Deimos & Sanford, Angst

Guys, I'm alive
I uh, I wanted a break
I forgot the requests I have from last year skull

Not an X Reader, I'm so sorry!!
I want to see how much I changed on writing after almost a year lololol

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sanford was cleaning up his room, humming a soft tune. The silence was then broke by 2BDamned knocking on his door. Sanford let out a "Come in".||

The unlicensed doctor walked it. "Sanford, I need you to bring Deimos from his solo mission **immediately.** He is certainly in big trouble." 2B spoke. Sanford was about to ask why but hearing 2B's serious change of voice, he doesn't question.

He immediately goes outside of the base after getting ready and starts up the truck. Driving as fast and careful as he could, he wondered why. 2B already gave him the location as to where Deimos is doing his solo mission. He overthinks, Is Deimos fighting a MAG? Is he slowly losing blood currently? Those thoughts made him think it's true.

As soon as he arrived at the location, he quickly gets off the truck and went in the raided AAHW base. He killed off some agents and engineers, his sweat visibly dripping on his face while finding Deimos. He finally found Deimos after a short murdering spree.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Deimos. It was Deimos' dead body. Sanford slowly approached the body, rubbing his eyes to see if his best friend is actually gone 6 ft under. He drops on his knees and cried. Apologising over 100 times.

Maybe 2BDamned told him to get Deimos immediately because 2B knew he cared about Deimos more than his life. He should've come earlier than before. He should've ran to the room Deimos is in without killing the Agents and Engineers while dodging the bullets. He should've come to the mission with Deimos.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is so bad help
Might take requests again soon, writing or a comic, who knows 👀