ATP Engineer | No smoking

ATP Engineer × Reader

Fluff
(A lil angsty at the end? No deaths though.)

Requested by : Egotistical_Night

You found your beloved Boyfriend smoking and stopped him but there's more.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Somewhere in Nevada. . .

The sound of a lighter being lit up was heard, which came from an ATP Engineer. He lifted the lighter to the blunt and smoked. The smoke from the cigarette danced in the air as the Engineer let out a puff.

"You're still smoking, huh?" The voice startled him, making him drop the cigarette. The ashes scattered on the floor. Turning to the voice, it was you. "Holy- You scared me, [Reader]!" He put his hand on his chest, coughing roughly. You crossed your arms as you watch him let out a coughing fit.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. (🛠) .* :☆゚。 ・ ────

A few moments later, he finally calmed down. You both decided to take a seat on one of the benches outside of the Agency. Not sure why are there random benches outside of the Agency but that's not important. The silence fell to the both of you and it got really awkward. He placed his hand on yours and gave it a light comforting squeeze. You both have been dating for quite a while, keeping this a secret. Though you're pretty sure Auditor knows this.

He's almost everywhere anyways.

He seems to be wanting to ask a question, but he's hesitating. "Hey love... Does your.." Your head perked up, motioning him to 'ask away'. "Does your team know this? You know, Hank, Sanford and the rest..." He continued. He didn't wanna get targeted or hunt down, since he's fully aware. He's fully aware he's just an Engineer, an ATP Engineer from the Agency. No use, no immortality, his only purpose is to take down Hank J. Wimbleton. Yet you still chose him, be his partner and live the rest of life with him. Caring and loving. Though a little strict sometimes, he loves that about you.

"...No, they don't. It's out little secret, remember?" You smiled softly, cupping his face with your hands and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He loves, not loved, loves your kisses. They hold alot of passion into it, he can feel it. He kissed back with the same amount of passion. The kiss was short but it felt like a few minutes for you both. Once you both broke away, breathing slightly heavy. "Even if this place is filled with madness, I'll always love you till the day we die. Even if one of us died, I'll still cherish our memories, love you and never replace you. No matter what's stopping us or blocking our path, I'll protect you." Your voice is sincere and genuine, caressing his face with your thumb, showing how much you love him.

He was speechless, flustered even. This is one of the moments where you both would be so lovey dovey and romantic. Which is very rare due to the different regions, or more specifically, bases you both live in. You've been busy with your missions while he has been busy with his job as a higher-up clone in the Agency. Maybe if the madness ended, you both will have a better life, who knows. Maybe in a different universe, you both live a better happy life as a family.

You both will still be together, loving eachother. No matter what you both are, a mercenary or a simple worker, you both still love eachother.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is short but it took me awhile since I've been focused in school. You guys can still request, I'm trying to improve my writing and add more emotions into it. Proof-read but not fully. <3