Hank | Meeting The Clown

Part 3 of "Friends..." I guess??
Requested by : Viginateletubby

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You and Hank are taking a walk while chit-chatting, well, you did most of the talking.

"And then, this one grunt decided to surprise adopt me but I-" Your story was cut off by a certain zombie clown. "HANNNKKKK" the clown got out of the crack from the sand. Hank standing infront of you in a protective stance.

You took a peek behind Hank's back, your eyes light up as you see a circus clown. Well in your perspective. You step aside and proceed to skip towards Tricky. "Hello!!! Are you a circus clown?!?" You ask, excited. Tricky snaps their head towards your small form, doing a clown-like pose to introduce themself.

"I'm Tricky the clown!" The clown introduced themself, voice glitching. Hank was about to grab your wrist and run away but it seems that the clown gave you a (Favourite colour) balloon, you getting interested in Tricky even more. "I've never got a balloon before!! My name is (name)!" You jump up and down.

Tricky does some magic tricks and all that stuff. You love Tricky's circus tricks and Tricky themself. Hank felt a spark of jealousy inside of him. Your father-figure mercenary swiftly grab your wrist, walking away while grumbling words you couldn't quite hear.

"Bye bye!!" You waved while Hank is dragging you away. Tricky waving back. You were about to ask the mercenary what's wrong but then you realized Hank was jealous. You snickered as you and Hank comes back to the base.